Chapter 21: First Night Home

AlexisPOV

FINALLY! James, Jasmine, Junior, El, Louis, and I are home. Louis and El are staying with us because we they want to help as much as they can. Plus El is pregnant. We just found out and im so happy.

"So I have to feed Junior." I said.

"Okay?" James said.

"I breast feed tho. I dont want you guys to see my boobs. Its so embarrassing." I said

"Babe, we just saw your vagina spread a yard, Im pretty sure we can see a nip slip." James said.

"Okay." I said.

I went ahead and got ready to breastfeed Junior. I got the breast pump because I dont want my husband looking at me weird.

"So, are you okay?" El asked.

"Yeah. My stomach hurts a little but im okay. Bethany is coming down tonite. to help me out. El your going to be a great mother i can already tell." I said.

"How?" She asked.

"The way you play with Jasmine, youre just going to be great and Louis youre going to be good as well." I said.

El smiled. I looked at James. I saw him blushing. He started to smile. I reached over and grabbed his hand.

"Youre a great father babe." I said as I realized I was done breastfeeding. "Im going to go ahead and go to bed."

I walked up to my room. I layed down and this picture caught my eye. Me and James at prom.

Flashback

I was wearing a green prom dress and James was on his way. He was driving his 69 mustang. He always has had a great since of cars. We werent exactly an item yet. But I realized I had feelings for him.

"Hey." He said as he came in my flat.

"Hey." I said.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah. Bethany, who are you riding with?" I asked.

"Me and Shala are driving down there. You two go and have fun." Bethany said.

James walked me to the car. He was such a gentleman and opened the door.

We soon arrived at prom. We met Shala and Bethany.

A song by Usher came on. So me and James got up on the stage and started dancing. We started grinding. Thank God teachers aint around. It was getting to that point where I could feel him getting hard.

Then a slow song came on. Marry Me by Train.

"So Alexis, Ive been wanting to tell you something." James said.

"Okay?" I said.

I felt his lips crash onto my lips. So many sparks flew.

"I like you. Alot. Youre so beautiful. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes." I said

FlashbackOver

I heard a knock on the door. It was Jasmine.

"Mommy what are you doing?" She asked.

"Gong to bed babe." i said.

"Oh cool." She said. Soon I realized she was asleep.

"Hey." James said as he layed next to us.

"Hey." I said.

"You look tired." He said.

"I am." I said.

"Me too." He said.

Soon, we fell asleep. In each others arms.

Awww hope you enjoyed:)