Chapter 14: Im What?

chapter 14: I'm What?

AlexisPOV

on the phone with Khloé

"Khloé I just feel awful." I said.

"I'm on my way to get you doll." She said.

Bethany said she's going to watch Jasmine. I was in my bed just fell awful. I texted James and said he don't have to worry. I have Bethany with me. Finally Khloé is here. Me and her rushed to the doctor.

"Hi Mrs. Maslow. Okay say you say you have been throwing up, nauseous and stomach pains?" The doctor asked.

"Yes sir." I said.

"I'm gonna get you to urinate in this container okay?" He said.

I did as he said and peed in the cup.

"Okay, its going to take us probably a few hours. You might want to go home or go out for a few hours. so we will call you as soon as we get the results." He said.

Me and Khloé went to her house. I called Bethany and told her what happened. Then Khloé decided to invite Kim and Kourtney to eat with us. I told Bethany to meet us as well.

At Dairy Queen

I told James what all is happening. What's strange is tomorrow is Jasmines birthday. I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow for her birthday. I felt my phone viberate. I picked it up and it was the doctor. He said to come down immediatly.

at doctors office

Me and Khloé went to the doctor again.

"Mrs. Maslow, congratulations!" Doc said.

"For what?" Khloé asked.

"She's pregnant!" Doc said.

Woah wait pregnant? I ain't seen James in two weeks and last time we seen each other... oh wait. Yeah. I'm pregnant.

JamesPOV

From Alexis<3

So I'm pregnant

OMG SHES WHAT? BUT I AINT SEEN HER IN TWO WEEKS AND WHEN WE DID WE oh. Yeah. She most likely is.

ooooooh baby number two. now you need to vote, boy or girl guys(: