Chapter 20: Jr Is Here

AlexisPOV

"ALEXIS COME ON I KNOW CONTRACTIONS HURT BUT IT WONT BE LONG DR SAID A FEW MORE HOURS!" Bethany said as she tried calming me down. My back is killing me, this didnt hurt as bad as Jasmines because she was my first child. James is right next to me. Honestly he looks more nervous then i do. I put my hand on James cheek.

"James, dont worry its not as bad as you think. I want you to only be freaking out if i have c section. If that happens you and Bethany will be in the same room. Stop being nervous babe. Hes almost here." i said as i kissed James on the cheek

"Alexis, were gonna go ahead and push." The doctor said.

James grabbed one of my legs and Bethany got the other one. Khloe braught Jasmine to the hospital but shes staying in the lobby.

I get my first push out. They said that one more push then Junior would be out.

KhloesPOV

"Mrs. Odom would you like to see your God son?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." I said as I walked in and my there was James holding my Godson. James David Maslow Jr.

"You wanna hold him Khloe?" James said. i nodded.

EleanorsPOV

I got a text message from Alexis and it was a picture. Jasmine was sitting next to Junior. With the caption Big Sissy Lil Bro Happy Family aw how cute. I cant wait to see them. Louis said that were going over there next week.

KendallsPOV

I got a text from James. It was a picture of Alexis holding Jr and she was smiling while James had his arms wrapped around them and Jasmine was on James back. Love is love, That is what this is.

AlexasPOV

I got a text from Alexis saying Junior was out. There was a picture of James holding Junior. Like Father Like Son.

CarlosPOV

I got a text from James, it was of Junior in a little crib. Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Baby Boy

Next chapter Carlexa gets started. Yayy sorry i aint been updating school is kinda over ruling my schedual.