Chapter 4: Is She Mine?

~LEXIESPOV~

"How about you guys come back to mine and Lexies place?" Bethany asked. Everyone agreed. But Miranda had to go back home to LA.

"Can I ride with you Lexie?" Carlos asked.

"Sure!" I said.

Carlos grabbed a bag that I had braught for me and Jasmine. I grabbed Jasmine and we walked outside to my car. James, Logan and Kendall rode with Bethany.

While we were driving I told Carlos about the whole me and James relationship things.

"That leaves me with one question..." Carlos said.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Is Jasmine James' daughter?" He asked.

I sighed. "Yes." I said.

"Are you going to tell him?" He asked.

"Of course, just give me time." I said.

We arrived at mine and Bethanys house. We decided to watch Superman.

"Lexie, she's looking awfuly tired, maybe you should take her to bed!" Bethany said.

"Okay." I said.

I took Jasmine to her bedroom. I was about to leave when I herd the bedroom doors close.

"So, you had my baby?" James asked.

"I didn't want you to know James!" I said.

"WHY THE FUCK NOT?" He asked.

"Because, I didn't want to ruin your career." I said.

"Mhm yeah bull shit! I still love you Lexie! But I'm with Miranda so I can't be with you!" He said as he walked towards me, I kept stepping back until I was against the wall. I could feel his breath on my lips. Then he kissed me.

"Sorry." He said.

"Don't do it again." I said.

We walked downstaires and Bethany had set up bedroom arrangements. She's in a room with Kendall. Logan and James are sharing a room and I'm sharing a room with Carlos.

When me and Carlos went to bed, we immediatly hit it off. I fell asleep in his arms. I actually have feelings for this boy.

--------------------------------------------

OKAY GUYS, LOOKS LIKE A LEXLOS RELATIONSHIP. ALSO, IF I GET A VOTE, I WILL PUT THE NEXT PART UP! <3 YOU GUYS!