Chapter 15: Welcome Home James

{Dirty Product is included}

JamesPOV

YES! I'm finaly back in California! Alexis is on her way to pick me up. Actually she's in here now... I SEE HER AND JASMINE!

"Alexis?!" I said then she turned around, so it is her! She wrapped her arms around me then started crying. I started rubbing circles on her back. Then I looked at her stomach and started bouncing my eyes from her stomach to her eyes. Then ahe grabbed my cheeks and pulled me closer for a kiss. Our kiss started getting rough.

"Okay, Jasmine how would you like to come to my house?" Bethany asked.

"Can I mommy?" Jasmine asked.

Alexis looked at me and I nodded.

So me and Alexis went on our way home. Bethany and Jasmine went to Bethanys house.

alexisPOV

Today James got back. He rubbed my legs making me know that he's wanting me tonite. We got home and walking up the staires we took a clothing off every step we took til we were completely naked. I felt him push me up against the wall. Kissing my neck, lowering it to my breasts. Then it got to my stomach he lifted me up to where my legs were wrapped around his waist. I felt him thrust into me. Then soft moans escape from my lips. Then harder thrusta are pushed in. Causing loud moans to come out of me. I felt him start to shake then I did the same. Soon we went strait for the bed. Now, we are both out of breath, sweaty, wrapped in blankets, sheets, and it smells like sweat. Oh my love for this boy.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

Awwwww okay next part BTR season 2 starts, and the baby gender is revealed:)