Chapter 25: Album Two: Elevate

Chapter 25: Album 2: Elevate

JamesPOV

Today were recording our second album. Carlos has done wrote a song called Invisible Kendall has wrote two songs. Covergirl and You're not alone Logan wrote a song called Time Of Our Life I'm ready for this. I'm ready to share this with Alexis. I'm ready to share this with our kids. I'm in love with what is going on. We started on a song called Music Sounds Better With You. It reminds me of when me and Alexis started dancing to Hips Dont Lie by Shakira.

Flashback

"James this is one of my favorite songs!" Alexis said as we were sitting on the school bus. This was a month before we started dating.

"What's it called?" I asked.

"Hips Don't Lie by Shakira" She said.

The lyrics make me think that i love this song is because she showed it to me.

Flashback Over

I had that song in my head all week. Then all month. I started smiling. Next song we sang was Show Me it reminded me of how me and Alexis showed our love for each other. Everyday she would write a letter for me and put it on the wall. I would go get her a rose every week we had together. Next song was All Over Again makes me realize that everything I've ever done with Alexis, I would do it all over again. Next was No Idea reminds me that Alexis will have no idea how much I will always love her. Then came Covergirl which reminded me of how Alexis used to be insecure until I would cuddle with her. Then came Love Me Love Me which showed how me and Alexis would always show eachother love by making love and going on wonderful dates at the beach. Then there was If I ruled The World and if I ruled the world, Alexis would be the number one person who would do everything to save peoples lives. She's already saved mine. Invisble was next which showed that Alexis is here and I will always see her. Time Of Our Life was next which showed how Alexis and I have fun even when people tell us to stop. We never will. Next was Superstar whifk for some odd reason made me think I'm a superhero to her. The You're Not Alone reminded me of when her ex broke up with her and I would comfort her as we laid in her bed and she cried on my shoulder. Then there's Elevate which I basically wrote for how the kids are growing up so fast.

Were naming the name of the album is Elevate. Due to be out in November.

:)