Chapter 1: Welcome to the world Lacy

~LEXISPOV~

-2:30AM-

I woke up to this pain in my stomach. It hurt so bad. Then I looked down and there was a big wetspot. Oh shit! My water just broke.

"BETHANY!" I screamed.

"WHATS WRONG!" She said as she ran into my room.

"My water just broke and I think its time for Lacy to come!"

"Come on lets go to the hospital."

We drove to the hospital and as soon as we got there I was already being hooked up to so many machienes.

"Do you want the epidurel Miss Blue?" The nurse asked.

"No. I'll go natural." I said.

"Okay well it might be a few hours before your baby comes out." She said.

"Okay thanks!"

-6:50NEXTMORNING-

Me and Bethany stayed in the hospital watching tv. Waiting for Lacy to come out. We got to a nickelodeon show called iCarly. Just then, I saw James.

"Miss. Blue you are fully dialated and it is time for you to push." The nurse said.

I got 14 pushes out until my beautiful daughter Jasmine Lacy came out. I gave her my last name becuse I dont know if I'm ever gonna see James again.

-NEXTDAY-

Today I get to go home. Im so excited! Im already heading out the door.

"Bethany, if by chance was that a sign?" I asked.

"Was what a sign?" She asked.

"When I was giving birth to Jasmine, while James was on tv."

"It could be, you never know."