bathtime

I walk up the stairs rubbing my back as I go. Ve~ I think I slept on a rock last night I get to my door and see that japan had left some towels outside it. I smile and head towards the bath thinking about how to thank him.

Meanwhile downstairs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm I wonder what I should make for her germany thinks to himself. Then an idea hits him I'll make pasta and instead of meatballs I'll use wurst then maybe later some more. He smiles to himself huming while he puts water on to boil.

A little while later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Germany walks up the stairs calling "italy dinner's ready" he knocks on her bedroom door but her receives no answer. He slowly opens the door saying "italy are you decent?" He turns on the light  and he notice she isn't in her room then he heard a splash and a girly squeal  "Vhat vas that  "he heads towards the noises  he opens the bathroom door "vho is in here "

"Ve ~~~~ me and japan he is helping me bathe  do you whant to join ?" she giggles

"Umm oks is Japan decent ??" he asks

"Yes I am  dressed "Japan says 

"Ok   "he walks into the bathroom and smiling he says"hay Japan take a leave of absence right now if it is possible "(perv  side he got from Prussia showing  , I tried to keep it Pure  lol fail )

Japan almost levitates out "ok "pulling out a notebook for this ship "I ship it "he yells jumping out a window 

"Vhat in the potato ??????" Germany says  

"Ve~~~~ will you get undressed and get in  please it's kinda cold "italy says almost demanding "hee hee !"
"Ok leiebe (love ) "he pulls off his tight  shrit to show his muscular body 

"I have a quick question how big are you "Italy says

"Vhere and vhy " Germany says blushing 13 colors of red 

"Well umm we never got to become one with our allince and you can figure it out "she said seductively

Germany gets hard "ohhh ~~~"he almost purrs  he gets to the tub and leans over "I will have to punish you for making me worry about you "