Let Me Love You For A Thousand Years (Epilogue)

Start from the beginning

"Love, I'm sorry I am scaring you but we both know your lying. I told him.

He just looked at me with a face that said, "What are you talking about?"

So, I just decided to tell him.

"That time I told you those terrible things and you went to your room, Connor mentioned that you hurted yourself. I wanted to talk to you about it when we had our tree house picnic but I just didn't because I was so happy to have you again." I explained to my boyfriend.

"Con told you-u I selfharmed?" Tristan got out.

"He did. Why more times now though?" I had sadness and confusion laced in my voice now.

"There are times now when I just think how are you with me or how you forgiven me. Like I treated you like crap because of Levi and I made you almost end your life! Then I just think I'm a terrible person still and a terrible boyfriend! Those thoughts just drive me to do that." I then see tears shed from his eyes but he looks down.

Hearing this makes tears fall out of my own eyes but I whiped them away.

I can't believe he thinks this.

"Hey look at me, you are not a terrible person or boyfriend! If anything you are an amazing person and boyfriend! What matters is that you have me. Okay?" I looked deeply into my boyfriend's blue watery eyes to make him respond.

"Okay-y" he stuttered back out.

I grabbed the wrist that had the little multiple cuts that will soon turn into scars and left multiple little kisses on each one.

When I finished I then said, "I'm the one is the bad boyfriend here because I put you through all this. I made you go through pain also. That makes me wonder how are you with me too and how did you forgive me. " I looked down playing with the sleeve of my sweater and beginning to feel the small little droplets go down my face.

With my hand that is playing with the sleeve, I pull it up showing past scars and some new ones I did recently.

What hurts though, he didn't even know.

"Im-m sorry-y!" I sobbed.

"Why?" My boyfriend had a hurt look on his face.

I wouldn't blame him.

"Sometimes when we are together, I can't help but think that I don't deserve you still." I look at my hands trying to avoid eye contact with him.

I feel his finger under my chin and he makes me look at him.

"You do deserve me. I love you and nothing is going to change that." before I could say anything, he placed his lips on mine making our lips move slowly together like puzzle pieces fitting together.

Pulling me towards him by him gripping my sweater, he puts his hand under it having it on my bare skin.

The coldness of his hands caused me to moan but it felt so good at the same time.

"Why don't you show me how much you love me then?" I whispered before attaching our lips again.

"I will." He muttered against my lips.

Next thing I felt was his tongue on my lips, begging for entrance. I couldn't resist so I opened my mouth, letting his tonue invade it.

Tongues moving slowly together eventually turned into Tristan towering over me being on top, having his tongue in my mouth.

He pulled away and I complained of the lost of contact, but only to see him take off his shirt.

I forgot how sexy and beautiful his body is.