Chapter V: Multiple Personality Disorder

He's standing there. In silence. Thinking who the hell would've known who Robert is. Are the murderers have a mole in the precinct? Or are they, or he, or... he's not really sure about that, even now. He knew the Captain would've throw him out of the case, being emotionally involve in a case is never a good thing for a cop. Especially the fact that they were partners.

"Anything Lyn?" Asked John. Viberlyn could see in John's eyes, full of anger and hatred. She worries about how far John would go to get the murderer.

"The time of deaths of Bobby and, this girl-"
"Camila, Robert's date last night." Said John
"And Camila, is between 08:30 PM and 09:00 PM."
"Let's bring them back to the precinct" Said John suddenly in a hurry, like he's just woke up and coming to his senses.
"Of course." Said Lyn. "Hey John! The first victim is Dr. Heinrich Schmidt. He is a psychiatrist and works at this building."
"Thanks Lyn."
John, walks to the precinct. Even though it's 5 miles away, he likes to walk while he figures things out.

As he arrives at the precinct, he walks straight to his desk and look into Dr. Heinrich Schmidt's files. Then he ask an officer,
"Officer Brandt, please go ask for a warrant based on this," he gave a piece of paper, "Go to Judge Wilson, he'll definitely give the green light."
"Sure." Said the Officer.
"You look like you've been up all night, Officer."
"Yes i uhhm, visiting my sister and then my car broke down and after i fixed it, i arrived home at 03:00 AM."
"Go get some coffee." Said John.
"Thanks." Officer Brandt then walks out the precinct to his patrol car.

John tought, or a gut feeling if you may say, the Doctor must've had something to do with this. And he'll check the Office for any clues about it. Mean while, Officer Brandt bought a coffee and the throw away the piece of paper and went home.

It's 11:45 AM, John is calling Officer Brandt, but he didn't answer. He started to get suspicious and remind him self about if the murderer is/or have a mole in this precinct. Maybe it's Brandt, maybe it's Officer Mendez, or someone or anyone or no one. He could never be sure. The Captain called John to his Office.
"John i want you to-"
"I'm not going out of this case Capt. I'm gonna catch this bastard."
"I was gonna say the same thing." Said the Captain.
"Thanks Capt." John replied with a face of satisfaction. He never really get close to the Captain, and the Captain never tried to either. They just respects and understand each other. John then walk out of the precinct and drive to the courthouse himself.

"Of course detective. And again, i'm sorry for you loss." Said Judge Wilson. As a matter of fact, Judge Wilson is some of the very few Judge in town who's actually clean of all corruption. Even though he had been accused to of corrupt, but they all know that it was a scheme to begin with.
"Thank you Judge. Oh an one more thing, is there an officer asking for the same thing as i am this morning?"
"Nope, it's a very quiet morning today."
"Alright, thanks again Judge."
John drive straight to Dr. Schmidt's office building and began to search for evidence within files, notes, schedule, anything he could find.

He started to read the appointment book and find something from last night.
"Last appointment for yesterday was at 08:00 PM. Almost the same time as Bobby's time of death." Said John.
Suddenly there's a call from Viberlyn.
"Yes Lyn?"
"The time of death for the Doctor is between 10:30PM and 11:00 PM."
"Alright thanks Lyn."
"Be careful John, don't-"
"Relax, i'll be fine."
He hung up and continue to read the appointment book. He knew he shouldnt read it because of doctor patient confidentiality, but he didn't care. He's not taking the murderur to court anyway. He's gonna kill him, slowly, steadily, and painfully.

"Wait isn't that," John suprised of what he reads.
"Nathan Brandt." The officer, working at the precinct. He continues to read the doctor's notes.
"Mr. Brandt is suffering from DID, or Dissociative identity disorder, formerly known as MPD, or Multiple personality disorder." John reads. He continues to read and found out that Nathan Brandt had three different personality. First was him self. A quiet, 26 year old, introvert person suffering from insomnia. The second personality is Luke, an aggressive, 34 year, psycopath who adores violent and have narcissistic personality disorder. The third and last one is Mark, a 17 year old transgender who suffers from stutter, a speech disorder. John can remember the details of the first murder and it match each personalities except for Nathan.