Stop

Tobias's POV
     Mr and Mrs. Prior come in.  Their eye roll over to me.  Well shit.  I stand up. "What do you think you're doing?" Mr. Prior asks. 
      "I came over to see my girlfriend," I say as if it's not a big deal.  Tris's parents look at her now. 
    "You're still with him!?!" Her mom asks.  Tris nods. "We told you to stay away from him. Look what he's doing to you. You're now braking the rul-"
     "Stop. Okay. It's all my fault. If it weren't for me we wouldn't be in this position. But what you need to get through your minds is that I can't stay away from her. I love your daughter. And I'll do anything in my power to keep her safe and most importantly, happy," I tell them. Mr. Prior is just glaring up a storm. 
      "Stay away from my daughter you son of a bitch," her father says, taking steps so he's almost in my face.  I take a step forward so we are face to face.  I'm taller and a he'll of a lot muscular than him. 
     "I can't do that," I tell him. Her dad attempts to knee me in the stomach but I catch it and set it back down.  "Just-just don't do that." He throws a punch and I stay where I am so that it can make impact.  It does and it hurts buy not too bad. 
      "Walk this boy out Beatrice, this will be last time you see him," Mrs. Prior says.  Tris's has tears in her eyes but walks past her friends and pulls me down stairs and out to the front yard.    
      "I can't stay away from you," I tell her.  She wraps her hands around my neck and pulls me closer,  taking a few steps back that she's against the side of the house. 
      "I can't either," she says.  I lean on and kiss her, pressing her to me so that not an inch of our clothed bodies isn't touching. My hand goes up her shirt and to the wire of her bra.  She sighs at the contact and pulls away. 
     "You should leave," she says.  I kiss her forehead then walk off.  There no way anything can keep me away from her.