HOME

Pain

That is all i feel. Every were I go I'm disgusted by my own kind. I was a mistake my family created. I was the main reason why my family never had a nice place to live or eat. My father is the king of rapist to all man kind. I can't talk to anyone or say anything. Weak and miserable is the definition of me. I can't fight back with anything. My friends are nothing from the past to my Mind.

"YOU LITTLE SLUT!"

That is the name my father gave me after my mother and 5 year old sister left my heart into a million pieces.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO BE IN YOUR ROOM WHEN I GET HOME!"

"B-But father I was cleaning the bowls for the d-dog's"

I never met the dog's but all I can tell from the bowls he gives them they barely eat. Just like me an animal without defense who's just looking for food. Snapping out of my trance I felt something hard hit my stomach. falling to the ground I started coughing and coughing wondering why I cant breath. I looked down and saw blood up and down my shirt. clutching my stomach I let my so called father beat me to death. Letting him take all his anger out on me, I'm not worth of living and seeing another day. There is no one here who loves me and no one to care for me. I held in all of my sobs and tears until I was numb and can't feel anything.

"SINCE YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE DOG'S WHY DON'T YOU GO VISIT THEM!"

I let my eyes open wide and let my tears to finally come out. I never liked his dog's. They always scare me and they only eat full flesh meat. I never let them out because they don't know me they only know my father and my father teaches them to kill the first person they see that is not him. I don't know what they look like but I know that have very big teeth by the way they leave their bowls all torn into big or little holes. 

"N-NO Father please I will never let this happen a-"

I was cut off by the yank of my hair. I was pulled of the ground and slammed into the wall. I tried to get up but my body had other options.

"DO YOU EVER SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

I whimpered at the harshness of his voice. He pulled me by my right foot and dragged me out side. I tried to squirm out of his hold, even kicking at him but he just yanked me harder which made me cry out in defeat.

"Well I hope you like your new family, because I bet they will love you once they see you!"

That is all he said before swinging me on the grass. I watched him as he walked away into the darkness and back to our house hearing his deep evil chuckles. I cried for the millionth time. I cried for help, I cried for freedom, but I mostly cried about death. I hate this this torture. What did I do wrong.

I kept crying until I heard a growl. I looked to my left to find a black dog with sharp long k-9 teeth. I started to shake and crawl back ward's. I was stopped by two more growls. I never seen two more dogs, he would just bring out one bowl of meat. Looking between the three dogs, I don't  know what to do.

 should I run?

 or should I take the punishment?

 I kept backing away until I stood up and darted to the fence. Looking Behind me I found all three dogs running right after me. Feeling my heart thump against my small chest I made it to the fence and started Climbing. 

Looking up at the dark sky I prayed in hope I would make it. While climbing  something sharp dug into the my flesh of my ankle. I screamed out in agony but still held a tight grip to the fence. kicking for mercy and release, I looked down and still found the dog trying to yank me down while the other two where barking. I struggled to get my ankle from the dog's sharp mouth not caring about the pain in my ankle. I finally broke loose and finished climbing over the fence. I made it over until I fell to the ground from the unsteady of the fence. I looked up and at the fence.

'I made it! I'm free!"

I smiled and got up limping my way back to the house. lifting my left  hand to the door handle I opened the back door to my house.Looking around I made sure father was not around or even near me. I took my first step and regretted ever putting that foot down. Hissing I hop my way to to the stairs. Making it to the last top step I felt my right leg scream out in pain. 

brushing of the pain I limp to my father's bedroom door and heard him snoring. Smiling to myself  I finally made it to my room at the end of the hallway.

I bet he thinks I'm Dead

 Finally getting in my bed and tried to go back to sleep not caring if my ankle is not in good enough shape. Laying down i closed my eyes letting noting but my run from all the events that happen today.

" leave...this will be your only chance!!" 

Opening my eyes with a start I looked around wondering who's voice is that . I was on the edge of just forgetting it and going back to sleep but I can't. I got up off my bed and ran to my closet grabbing a nice travel bag. I took it out and ran to my dresser to pick some clothes out. Not getting as many but enough for me to wear at least two to three days.

I grabbed my soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, and deodorant packing it all in my bag. Zipping it up i was ready to go until I felt like I was forgetting something. Turning around I saw the picture of me, mom, and my sister laying on my floor. I ran over to it and walked out of my room without turning back. Making it back down my steps I turned to the kitchen I looked at the time and realized it was 10:00pm. I rushed to the counter and grabbed the biggest knife that was in the knife holder, I put it in my bag and ran out side. Turning around I looked back at my so called house and smiled out of freedom. My smile dropped when I saw a car pull up through the drive way and came out was my brother. Panicking I ran and hid Behind a bush waiting  until my brother went inside, but he just looked up at the sky. He sat down on the porch and took out a knife. I was terrified and shook violently.

Yes he is my brother but still he is evil. I was to busy thinking that I did not know I moved the bush in front of me by accident. I looked back up and found my brother starring at the Bush

The same freak-en bush i'm in 

 He got up and started walking over to where I was hiding 

" COLUMBIANA!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU YOU PIECE OF WORTHLESS SHIT"

  My eyes widen and cursed a million words out of the dictionary. My brother turned around and ran inside of the house. He never sticks up for me all he does is watch me as a comedy show. He always smiles at me when I'm in really bad shape.

I took that as my chance to run. I ran until my heart desired until I heard barking behind me. I turned around and saw the same three dogs running the same direction as me.

Not them again...

 Looking around I made it to a sharp turn and hid my self in a hole that was big enough for me to fit in. Breathing heavy i covered my mouth so i can be quiet until the barking went past me. I stayed in the little area for about ten minutes until I knew it was safe for me to come out.

Crawling out i finally let go of my mouth getting the oxygen i needed. I smiled out for joy and freedom.

 I never thought I would make it

 I looked at the sky and felt rain drops fall on my skin.I made no moves to get away from the run. This is my time to be thankful for my escape. I crying out of joy I began walking. Not know we're to go but all I know is that I need a place to sleep. walking through the forest I found a cave and walked in. It was cold and dark but found a corner that looked good for me to sleep in. I sat down and turned around facing  the pouring ran.

"I did it"

I whispered to myself before letting darkness take over me.