06 | First day of senior year

Magsimula sa umpisa

He was wearing a thin blue sweater which showed off his curves perfectly, the sleeves pulled up to his elbows to show off his new arrow tattoo his mother agreed on paying for him as a gift for his birthday, some dark tight shorts, showing off his long tan shaven legs and his well rounded âss, along with black pump boots. His curls, which grew longer over the summer, were tied into a small bun.

He bit his lip and grabbed his strawberry lipgloss, dapping a little on his plump lips before spreading it, smiling to himself once he was done. He checked himself one more time to see if make up was sitting perfectly, humming in satisfaction before grabbing his bag and stuffing the rest of the items he needed to survive the day.

He grabbed his phone after slinging his bag over his shoulder and went through his messages while walking down the stairs.

He was excited to finally see Zayn again after such a long time, but he was also still mad at him for practically ignoring him these past weeks. The only time he actually received a message was on his seventeenth birthday, but at least it was something. They ended up texting the whole day, even tho the time difference was a serious issue but they made it through.

"Mum?" Liam called through the house, once he stepped into the kitchen, narrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

He placed his bag on the kitchen counter before heading back out to the hallway to search for his mother. She wasn't in her bedroom that was for sure so the only place she might as well be would have to be her art studio.

"Mum?" He asked again once he opened the door, smiling softly when he spotted her knocked out on her messy desk. He knew his mother was up all night again after the long flight back yesterday.

He chuckled and walked up to her, leaning down to press a soft kiss on her forehead. That caused her to shift a little and burry her face into her arm, mumbling something but Liam didn't catch what it was.

He turned off the lamp and placed the paintbrushes away along with the plastic plates with different colors of dried finger paint. He hummed softly and decided to make her some breakfast and her favorite coffee, placing it on the desk beside her. He wrote down a note before heading back to the kitchen to make himself something to eat.

After ten minutes, he finally headed over to Zayn's place, a wide smile on his lips, his heart beating fast and heavy in his chest.

He bit his lip once he reached the door, pressing the bell and waited patiently for someone to open the door. After two minutes, the door finally opened and he smiled down when he saw it was the youngest of the Malik family.

"Li-Li!" The eight year old squealed excitingly, practically jumping into the brunettes arms, her small arms wrapped around his neck.

Liam let out an uff and chuckled softly at that, wrapping his arms around her small body. "Hey beautiful" he said softly and hugged her back tightly.

"I missed you" She started kissing his cheek multiple times, Liam laughing softly at her cuteness. He definitely missed this little ball of sunshine.

"I missed you too princess" Safaa giggled softly at that and blushed, burying her face in his neck.

"Liam is that you?" The boy smiled as he looked up and spotted Zayn's mother walk towards him with a soft smile.