Living Together

Imagine #59

G-Dragon:

He arranges your wardrobe with his crew. He buys some new clothes so you can dress up as a matching couple and gets rid of some of your clothes he really hated.

"Jiyong! Where's my blue, turtleneck pullover?"

"You mean that old thing? The knitted one?"

"Yes, that's the one I mean!"

"I threw it away, honey, it's very old fashioned."

Taeyang:

Youngbae is completely obsessed with order so he likes everything to have their place in the house. He's usually running behind you, fixing the draws you messed up searching for things.

"(Y/N), that's not its place!"

Or "No, that doesn't go there!"

Everytime he cleans up, you need to have him give you a tour of your shared house.

T.O.P:

Seunghyun is of course in charge of the decoration. There's almost no undecorated wall in your shared place. You never like all the paintings he hungs so he is forever ending in changing most of them.

"Seunghyun, what's that thing over here!?!?!"

"That's work of a great painter, named-"

"I don't care,T.O.P, get it out of the house ASAP!"

Seungri:

Letting him see 50 Shades of Grey was the worst thing you could have ever done in your life.

Because now Seungri is aware of many sexual games and that obviously puts him in charge of entertainment in your house.

"There's no way I wear those handcuffs, oppa!"

Daesung:

Entertainment once again of course, what else would it be when D-Lite is your boyfriend?

Daesung has filled the place with board games, movies and a box with every episode of Doraemon.

"No, I'm not watching another episode!"

"Honey, you don't really have a choice. It's either that or Jenga."