When On Period

Imagine #12

G-Dragon:

He would spoil you with kisses and he would buy you the best chocolate sweets.

Usually, the first day if pain, you would watch movies and he would hold you tight in his hug and rub your back when you had cramps.

"It's okay, princess, I'm here with you, it's fine." He knew that you were in pain.

Taeyang:

He would know about it before you'd even tell him. He would go shopping to buy you lady products, candys and a new movie to watch together.

The fact that he would have already bought pads and stuff is so cute and shows how caring he is. He simply doesn't want you to feel awkward.

"Look what I've got here for you." He'd say as he entered the room holding the shopping bags.

T.O.P:

He would rub your tummy when he'd see that you are hurting. Rubbing it gently and singing to you would always make you relax and then you would do something together such as cuddling in bed for the most of the time.

"You like it,jagi?" He'd ask as you'd moan in pleasure when he massaged you.

Seungri:

Seungri would not let you stay at home. He would always take you out for a walk or for shopping, he knew it made you feel better.

You'd have a nice time with him, forgetting about your problems but then he would pout because he wanted something he could get from you... since you were on period.

"But why not? I've got no problem." He said once.

"Ew , Seungri! That's gross!!!"

Daesung:

Daesung would try to make you feel better and lighten you up. He'd say jokes or sing or dance silly of do goofy things and you would always end up laughing. Sometimes even having a laugh competition with him.

"Jagi, obviously my joke is better than yours. Want proofs? Let's call G." He'd say and typed Jiyong's phone number.

BIGBANG Imagines and Prefrencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें