won't look down, wont open my eyes

warning!: dark themes ahead! please check the description for triggers and read at your own risk x

The kick hit her hard in the stomach, the end of his shiny black shoe (the shoes which she had just finished shining) wedging itself under her ribcage. She knew better than to try and prevent his assault, knowing it would only increase his anger. So she laid there, like the doormat she was and took the beating quietly, only letting out the occasional whimper to please him. Harley dared to look up at his face to see the light reflecting off his silver grills, lips pulled back into a crude smile as he looked down on her. She closed her eyes and felt him give her one last kick to the head. It was finished. He was done with her.

Harley heard him walk away, the clip of his heels loud in her ringing ears. She couldn't open her eyes and see where he was going. Her head was spinning too much for that. The iron taste of blood filled up her mouth and she groaned, trying to pull herself up from the floor. The room wouldn't stay still, the bed moving backwards and forwards as she tried to drag herself towards it. Finally, her hands find the covers and she manages to pull her broken body up in order to survey the damage. Leaning back against the pillow, she begins to feel her skin, wincing as her hands run over fresh bruises and cuts. She sighs. There was at least one broken rib, and considering the fact that it was hard to remember what she was doing moments earlier, a minor concussion. It was now that the tears began to well up in her eyes. She held her head in her hands, crying silently to herself. Oh god. This couldn't go on. She couldn't take much more of his anger.

As if on cue, The Joker walked back into the bedroom and growled upon seeing her on the bed.

"You're going to get the sheets all bloody pumpkin" he snarled, causing Harley to look up gingerly.

"I..I'm sorry baby. I'll change them before you get home." she stammered, pulling her knees up close to her chest, ignoring the shooting pain it caused her.

He surveyed her for a moment, looking at her tear stained faced and ripped clothing. Looking at the damage he had caused. She crumpled under his touch. he could build her or break her. He loved it.

Suddenly he lurched forward towards her, causing a cry to escape harley lips. He growled again, pulling at her shoulder with a different kind of force. Oh god, she was going to be sick.

"Oh baby" he crooned "Daddy needs one more thing from you before he goes"

She couldn't hide the tears as he roughly pulled her underneath him. He unzipped his pants and Harley braced herself for what was coming. The Joker smiled down at her.

"P..please" she whimpered "don't do this, not now"

He didn't bother to answer her, pulling her dress up over her hips and tugging feverishly at her panties. Harley closed her eyes and let a sob escape her lips.

The Joker laughed. "Thats it baby, cry for Daddy."

And without warning, he thrust himself deep inside her. Harley cried out, shooting upwards and holding onto The Jokers neck. He pushed her back roughly and began moving inside her. The pain was white hot and tears streamed down her face as he roughly fucked her.

He leaned down and growled in her ear. "Not excited to see Daddy today, eh baby?"

Harley closed her eyes as her body began to betray her and her folds began to slicken for him. He only laughed and pumped insider her faster and harder. "Thats it baby!" he called "Get all wet for Daddy."

Harley cried and looked up at the ceiling as The Joker pounded into her mercilessly, his length stretching her out painfully as he moved. Maybe this is what she wanted. She loved him, and he loved her. Right? He wouldn't fuck her if he didn't. He wouldn't punish her unless he cared about her, right? This was love.

The psychologist in the back of her mind screamed at her for being so stupid. That she was disgusting for letting herself just lay here and be used by him. By this monster.

She jolted back to reality when she felt his hand on her clit. She looked up and saw him staring hungrily into her eyes. He began rubbing her furiously, causing her to moan involuntarily. He laughed.

"I thought you didn't want this Harls?" he yelled, already feeling her beginning to tighten around him. Harley could only cry and try to keep from rewarding him with her moans. But her body couldn't contain itself and in a moment she was crying out his name, arching her back to revel in her pleasure. She felt his hot seed enter inside her somewhere in the midst of her climax and she was ashamed. He cleared his throat, pumped into her a few more times and tore himself away, pulling up his pants and rewarding her with a smile.

"I'll see you soon pumpkin. Clean those sheets." And with that he was gone. Harley laid there on the bed, too sore and dirty to move. The hot tears on her cheeks matched the hot juice on her legs and the throbbing of her sex matched the throbbing of her heart.

After what felt hours she sat up, groaning as she remembered all of the new bruises which adorned her body. She had things to do. She couldn't lay here and cry all day. Pulling her dress down, she pulled the bloody sheets off the bed and quickly carried them down the hallway to the laundry room. She filled up the basin with water and threw them in, letting them soak in hopes of getting some of the blood out. She walked back to the room in a daze and remade the bed, like he expected her to do.

She was shivering. She didn't even notice until now. Her whole body shook and she wrapped her arms around herself to get it to stop.

'C'mon Harls, stop it!' She thought to herself. 'You need to calm down. You're going to get another beating if he comes home and sees you like this.' She exhaled deeply and looked over at the bathroom door left ajar. A bath. That would calm her down. The thought of the warm water made her sigh. Yes. A bath. That was exactly what she needed.