"Do you know that he's in love with you?" Sabelo asks clearing the table and dumping our dirty dishes in the sink sand turning to me with his hands on his hips. My eyes widened at his statement.

"No...I.." I try to reply but Sabelo cuts me off. "No man would follow around a woman for so long, care for her and look the way he did because they're not talking if he's not in love with her . Now tell me , do you love him?" He asks but my thoughts are still a clustered mess. " How come he's never said anything? How could you possibly know that?" I ask as I think back to times when we're together. All those times I thought he just cared about me . I didn't think he was in love with me but if he was..is would he still have me after what I'd said. Did I love him? Yes I did and the pang of hurt I felt that he wasn't talking to me confirmed that, the thought of his smile and his laugh and his tender touch. I am in love with Dumisani. A deep pool of regret filled up in my heart.

"Did it occur to you that he met you when you'd just lost your partner and were expecting his child, that he didn't want to be insensitive and just rush into how he felt when he wasn't sure you'd have him or when you weren't ready." Sabelo's words bit into me firm and clearing the haze that had been thick in my brain. I silently shook my head as tears of regret finally welled up in my eyes.

"No missy, you don't get to cry. You get up and we drive to his house and you apologize and you tell the man how he makes you feel." He said sternly yet gently helping me off the chair and led me out the door.

-----------

As we drove up his drive way a million different thoughts ran through my head . I turned to look at Sabelo and grabbed onto his arm. " If you're about to pull the I'm going into labour card just to get out of walking in there save your breath because even if you were I'd drag you in there and make you confess your undying love for that man before getting you to the hospital." Sabelo spoke his words firm and harsh but I knew he only did this because he cared for me. " I love you cousie." I replied smiling sheepishly at him.

He rolled his eyes at me as if to say yeah right but returned my smile none the less. He then got out and walked to my side and opened my door helping me out of the car. He then nudged me in the direction of the walkway leading up to the front door. I slowly made my way up to the door. The less than two minutes walk took me five minutes and they seemed the longest five minutes of my life. When I finally waddled my way to the door I made to ring the doorbell because I wasn't sure if it was still okay to just barge in like I normally did but the door was ripped open by a stunning petite woman ,I'd never met before ,who looked at me like she didn't like me very much.

I stood there dumbstruck for a moment as my heart sunk in disappointment asking myself what conclusion should I draw from her presence. I quickly decided to rid myself of such thoughts and plastered on a polite smile.
"Hello I'm _ . I'm looking for Dumisani . Is he in?" She gave me a scrutinizing glare up and down as her scowl grew before she nodded and turned away from me and walked back inside.

I was a bit perturbed by her unwarranted rudeness but I dismissed it making my way to up the stairs to Dumi's room I didn't find him there and just as I turned to walk out of there the door leading to the balcony rattled and he opened it. His eyes immediately met with mine as we both stood frozen on either end of the room.

"Miss me?" Dumi asked before his lips stretched into a warm smile. "Very much." I spoke through the ball wedged in my throat nodding almost robotically at him causing him to chuckle. "Well are you going to come give me a hug or we'll continue to converse from either end of the room." He teased causing me to waddle my way over to him and threw my arms around his neck in a hug.

I stood there drenching his shirt in my tears whispering to him how sorry I am. "Shh . Don't cry. You know I hate it when you cry. It's okay. I was a little too persistent as well." He spoke gently pulling away from me and wiping my tears. "So am I forgiven?" I whispered smiling up at him. "Well..." I'll do anything just please don't ignore me like that again. I missed you so much but these three days made me realize that..."

"That you're in love with me too?." He interrupted smiling hopefully at me. " Well Sabelo helped with that part." I replied smiling sheepishly at him. " They made me realize how much you mean to me and how I shouldn't take you for granted. This child is yours as much as it is mine. You have been a a parent to it since our beginning so if you'll..." he never let me finish as he pulled me into a passionate kiss. That he broke after a while

"I love you and our baby. I've loved you from the first moment I laid eyes on you. I found myself envying the guy who got to call you his and also the mother of his child and I hope you don't find this insensitive but I'm so happy I get to call you that too." My heart swelled in love and joy at his words as I pulled him into another kiss.