Nanny part I

Thomas

"Hi Y/N. "Thomas said over the phone.
"Oh Hey Mr Davidson "I answered back wondering why he was calling me
"I have a favor to ask of you, I'm stuck in a meeting may you please pick up the girls from school." He pleaded with me
"Sure , I will bye sir". I replied back to which he responded with a sigh of relief
"Tell me again , what would I do without you?". He said making us both chuckle
"Nothing I guess but wallow in your own self pity wondering why you never thought to hire this awesome nanny ". I joked before we said our goodbyes.

""""""
As soon as I parked the car in the school parking lot I saw Eleanor speeding towards the car and frantically knocking on the passenger door window . I opened the door giving her a questioning look to which she smiled sheepishly to in response before climbing into the seat and buckling on her seatbelt and pulling the door closed. I saw a fuming Elizabeth hot on Ellie's trail followed by a smirking Taylor who probably was prepared for her sisters approaching banter .

Lizzy mimicked her younger sister's prior action and began knocking frantically on the passenger door window . Ellie turned to me and gave me a pleading look . I shrugged and lowered the window and Lizzy didn't even wait for it to be rolled all the way down before she began yelling. "Eleanor get out of my seat now ." she screeched "Or what ?" Ellie challenged "Or I won't let you have my blueberry cheesecake Ice-cream, won't let you sneak into my bed when you have a nightmare or help you do your homework, your choice lil sis." Lizzy fired back smirking when she saw that Ellie's confidence was wavering . Eleanor was about to reach for her seatbelt to unbuckle it but stopped short when I butted in .

"Lizzy quit messing with your sister, it's just one afternoon get in the back." I said chuckling as she grumbled but walked to the back where she joined Taylor who was sitting with her legs across all the three seats. "Oh Taylor don't test my patience." Lizzy grumbled throwing her back pack at Taylor before forcefully moving her legs from the seat so she could sit . "No need for violence you old hag ." Taylor muttered rubbing her legs "Who you calling a hag you butt." Lizzy said through gritted teeth lunging on Taylor " You're always shoving the fact that you're old in my face and when I say so you beat me up, what is it that you want woman." Taylor mumbled from beneath Elizabeth " No I put emphasis on the fact that I'm older than you not old there's a difference pea brain ." Lizzy fired back " Whatever smart ass." Taylor grumbled after finally getting her sister off of her.

"Language young lady." I reprimanded starting the car once I made sure everyone was buckled in "Sorry Y/N." Taylor apologized smiling sheepishly at me ." Better be ." I said back shaking my head at her but still smiling at them

Eleanor reached out and put on a children's radio station and groaning came from the back seat "Ellie come on you can't have the front seat and the radio station." Lizzy complained " Yeah pick one I mean like come on we have to listen to this in dads car every morning." Taylor added on " Shush you big babies , Tessa's speaking ." Ellie replied ignoring their protests " We're so gonna get you back for this Eleanor and Y/N you'd better not interfere when we're at it." Taylor threatened sulking to which Lizzy nodded to humming in agreement . I just laughed at them sulking and Eleanor smiling gleefully at me like she just won the greatest battle.

When I got them home they tumbled out of the car and raced inside probably running for the remote to the television.

When I walked in after them they were arguing over the remote which Lizzy was holding over their heads .

"Sorry to break it to you ladies but no television for either of you until you've eaten and done your homework especially you Lizzy , you've got a big test coming along." I said strutting over to them with my hand outstretched asking for the remote.