My Life Without You

Isaac

I sat there ranting on and on about my day. "She still won't look at me. She thinks it's my fault I cleared my throat to keep myself from crying nobody looks at me the same anymore since... I dreaded saying the word you left." I said instead. "Sometimes I lay awake at night and hope to see you walking in after a late night at work. The house is so empty without you. I've thought about selling the place but it makes my feel closer to you so I won't ."

"I miss you Isaac, you shouldn't have protected me. I'm the one who's meant to be...I trailed off as I choked on a sob it hurts." Is all I could get out before I let them flow freely as I threw myself on his grave. Why did you leave me, they hate me ,all of them... oh god why didn't you take me with you. I'd be happier away from all of them ."

"The mornings are still the hardest, when I wake up and expect you to be beside me but then I reach out and ...nothing. Memories of that day you died come back, laying there bleeding to death and all you cared about was my well being. I don't think I'll ever love anyone the way I love you , you made me whole . The answer to all my questions. I love you Isaac."

I got up and dusted the grass off of me and reluctantly walked away , the assurance that I'd be back here again tomorrow , the day after that and the one after that. I was walking to my car. A sudden gush of wind flew by and a daisy -my favorite flower landed in front of me. I picked it up sniffed it and I found myself smiling . It was going to be okay might not be today, next week or next month but everything would fall back into place eventually . I got into my car and drove home some how knowing I'd be able to sleep tonight. He's with me he'd always be with me.

..............................................................
A/N
:'( londii isn't feeling well

Londii <3 u