Babysitting

Jacob

"I don't even know how to tell Jake. I think I'm gonna wait a while."I told my older sister seeking for advice from her. "Tell me what babe." Jake asked from the doorway with my niece on his shoulder and my nephew on his back. "Its nothing babe." He gave me a look that told me he didn't buy it but he didn't pry as he went off to play with Katie and PJ. "Well don't wait too long little sis." were the words Sammy left me with as she bolted out the door running late for a meeting.

I got in the playroom and joined the three children on the floor and helped make the puzzle they were busy with . from then on we bounced around the house and the backyard playing dolls, firefighters, jumping on the trampoline, going on 'treasure hunts', playing hide and seek. We decided to take a break when PJ and Jake complained that they were hungry. We went to the kitchen and prepared sandwiches. We then sat down and indulged in the well deserved snack after all our hard work. Katie began yawning reminding me that it was time for their nap. I took her out of her chair and headed for her room as Jake and PJ followed in our actions but instead going to PJ's room . I walked into the kitchen after I made sure Katie was asleep. I cleared up the mess we made. Jake soon followed as Sammy entered the house. "So how were my little demons?" She said after throwing her briefcase on the table. "They were Angels but they kept us on our feet that's for sure."
Jake answered with a chuckle. "Thank you so much you two. How could I ever repay you."Sammy said with pure exhaustion plastered on her face. "Oh sis there's no need for that but there is one thing though." I said with a smirk. "Ok you name it and it's yours." she replied . "You could let us off the hook now that you're here." She chuckled as she happily dismissed us but not before mouthing "Tell him." When Jacob had his back turned.

When we got to your apartment we followed each other to our bedroom . We both plopped down on the bed as I made myself comfortable laying on Jakes chest. "We make a mean team ,don't we Love." Jake mumbled. "We sure do babe." I mumbled back. "I can't wait until we have little ones of our own." he said his voice lower than before. "Well wait no more because in the next seven months we'll have a mini us around." You blurted before you realized what you had said. "Wait babe you're expecting?"He asked puzzled his voice a bit higher now. "Point of correction Jakey we're expecting ." You mumbled slowly letting sleep overtake you. "You know babe if we
weren't so worn out we'd celebrate but trust me when we get up we'll celebrate. I promise." with that we both fell into a deep slumber.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
A/N
I tried to make this one short.

Londii loves you.