Chapter 2: I Trust You

Start from the beginning

Abortion was an option set in mind. You didn't know if you'd be able to single mother...you weren't in the right place, and having this child would not be so great financially either. If you were to have this child alone, you'd struggle and the child would struggle. You weren't ready. With that, you had made the decision to abort the barely spotted fetus within you. It was a hard night. A hard decision.

But then, then something out of the ordinary happened. Throughout all the stress the abortion and baby were causing, you didn't think to try and find the man that had impregnated you in the first place. What were the odds that you'd find a boy named "Hoseok" in all the city? But, out of the ordinary it all spun when you did see him. You found him by a flower shop on the most random street, on an even more random Monday morning.

Catching up was brutal, embarrassing, and awkward for the both of you. It was sweet to see how cutely the stranger (at the time) ate while sitting across from you. You told him before eating and he had the world's most shocked expression on his face for two minutes straight. The boy named "Hoseok" hadn't moved, nor had he spoke.

But that was a 2 months ago, things were different between the two of you now. He was still nervous and you were awkward, but the moment you were to sit next to him or speak to him, you felt amazing. He was not like any other boy you had ever met. Goal-oriented, humble, and so insanely sweet that it hurt you to ever see him upset or distressed. Knowing him for about a month now, you hadn't gotten to know all sides of him, but you got to know a few quirks and beautiful flaws.

Although he embraced the traits of what perfect was, he was still a human with hardships. Hoseok was more than just any boy in your eyes at this point. You respected him a lot. And ever since you met him, the thought of an abortion had started to slip away from your mind. It was hard to, but it still was a matter to be talked about.

So here they were...sitting next to each other in slightly dimmed light. On the floor of the small apartment, hands so normally in each other's.

"We've talked about abortion before," you said hesitantly, snapping out of your thoughts and trying to focus on the hard topic you had come here for, "...and I want to speak about this now. I don't want to procrastinate any longer—I mean, it's a life we're talking about here."

Hoseok nodded slowly.

He was distracted by your hand though. He loved holding your hand.

"What do you think about the situation?"

You smiled a little at that, leaning your shoulder a tad onto the boy's as you stared at the hat Hoseok seemed to be wearing. Eyes slowly roaming over to meet his that stared over at your face, you took a moment to reply. You staring at him, and him never looking away from you.

"I think..." you pursed your lips a little, sweet smile on your face, you moved his hand in yours as you spoke, "I think about you a lot. You're going to be an idol soon, hopefully."

Hoseok smiled at that, watching you cross your middle and index finger before him.

"And with that, you might not be able to have a child mixed into the business," you continued, trying to play around with your thoughts, "You've worked hard to get where you are. I wouldn't want this child to be the reason to hold you and your group members down."

Hoseok's eyes were soft, his lips slowly relaxing and curling into a subtle pout as he listened to you.

"Eventually, it will become a lot to handle for a boy your age..."

"What if I want to handle it?" Hoseok let out softly, eyes searching yours.

Your brows furrowed a little, mouth slowly opening.