|C H A P T E R 24|

They walked up to us and we huddled into a group, not sure what to do.

"Bitch what we do?" I whispered.

"Bitch ion know!" KaPri whispered back.

"I suggest we run," Avery whispered.

"In heels?" Aysa said.

"Why tf y'all tryna run and why tf y'all whispering?" Taj asked, sticking his head inside of our huddle.

"Who tf told you to stuck yo head in our huddle?" KaPri said.

"Who tf you talking to?" He asked.

"Nigga who tf you talking to?" Cameron asked.

"Wtf you gone do?" Taj asked, stepping up to him.

"Who tf he think he is?" Avery asked.

"What tf is going on?" Trent asked.

"I don't know, tf?" Jock said.

"Wait, why everybody saying tf?" I asked.

Everybody got quiet, then we all started to laugh. "Oh shit, we was."

"Haha, giggles over. Why you turned off yo location?" Jock asked Aysa.

"Nigga my location was on for thirty minutes. It dont take that long to get here!" Aysa said.

"Ross was taking a shit," Trent said, pointing at Ross.

"Bruh stfu!" Ross said, pushing him hard af.

"Bruh, do that shit again and see how I lay yo ass out! I been trying not to touch you, cause you my nigga, but I'm really bout to starch yo shit dawg!" Trent said, pulling his pants up.

"You telling my business out and shit!" Ross said.

"Nigga, everybody knows when you shit. Yo shit stand out," Ryan said calmly.

"Fr," Sauce said, covering his nose. "That shit still lingering on you."

Ross looked like he was finna say something else, when I noticed something.

"Where D?" I asked.

"Why tf you worried bout him?" Trent asked.

"Who said I was worried? I'm just curious," I shot back.

"You'on needa be worried bout that nigga," he said.

"Stfu Trent," I said. He was really getting on my nerves. I just asked a simple goddamn question cause the boy ain't been back since last night. That don't mean I like him!

He looked at me like I just shot one of his relatives. "What?"

"D-d-d-did I stutter?" I asked.

"Look, imma need for you to chill out. Just cause you my girl, you not finna talk to me no all types of ways," he said.

"Oh, and you think you finna just control me? Oh okay, miss me with that dumb-nigga shit," I said, walking away.

"Did I say that? Did I say I was tryna control you? No! I just don't want you talking bout niggas in my presence. In fact, at all!" He said.

I turned around.

"And? You acting like I'm tryna get with him! I wouldn't even go with one of yo boys, especially since I done been with you, cause that's some grimy shit to do!" I said.

Everybody was silent.

"Oh, you ain't got no comeback? What I thought, cause you know I'm right!" I said. I took out my phone and called an Uber. When he came, I took my ass home.