Bonus:

Seeing everybody rushing around made me even more nervous and anxious of what was to come.

"It's not over there! Its– where my other fucking shoe?! I just had that bitch on!" Avery yelled.

Even two years later now, she still had no type of filter whatsoever.

"Bitch I lost mine too!" KaPri yelled looking under the hotel room bed.

"Oh i found mine. KaPri I think this one yours," Avery said, holding up a nude Jimmy Choo pump.

"How you know? That one could be yours," KaPri challenged.

"Naw, you got Sasquatch feet. I know my size," Avery said, handing her the shoe.

"You tryna trip?" KaPri said calmly.

Then the hotel room door opened.

"The boys on they way down the hall," Aysa said, coming in looking tired.

"Aysa, fix yourself," I said.

"Um, don't worry bout me boo worry bout yo makeup that's running from all that crying you doing," she said.

"Well damn!" I said, looking into the mirror.

"Aysa! You can't roast her on her day!" KaPri said.

"Shiiiiitttttt!"Aysa said.

"I don't understand why we have to wear heels anyway when we gone be walking on sand," Tori said.

"Exactly. Hard, hot ass sand. I'm wearing my heels," Aysa said.

"But the wind gone be blowing. The sand shouldn't be too hot," Tori said.

"But what if the wind blow up too much sand?" Avery said.

"A sandstorm?" I asked.

"No, no. Not a sandstorm. Not on yo big day," KaPri said, rubbing my back.

"But what if that do happen? And what if I get sand in my hair? Aysa took a lot of time on it and–"

"Alaya, chill out. Either way, Trent gone marry you for you, even with sand in yo hair."

There were three knocks on the door, then a whistle.

"It's the boys," Avery said. That was their secret code knock.

"Let em in I guess," I said, plopping down on one of the beds.

"Don't do that. You gone wrinkle yo dress," she said before going to the door to open it. By the way, this is my dress. My baby wanted me to marry him in gold, so I granted his wish!

 My baby wanted me to marry him in gold, so I granted his wish!

She opened it and in walked the boys in their tuxes. I caught a glimpse of Trent trying to walk in, but Avery quickly pushed him back and slammed the door.

"It's kinda rude y'all not letting me see my own wife!" He said through the door.

"It's not rude, it's tradition. You'll see her when you come out," Avery said.