26. Every time we touch

Harry started with my neck, his lips connecting with the skin just below my jaw, and he kissed his way downwards. His touch made me tingle all over and by the time he got to my chest I was fizzing with desire. I tangled my hands in his hair as his head moved south, so that if he stopped at any stage I could tug him to where I wanted him to be.

I didn't care that we were in his dressing room, or that we were meant to be at dinner any moment now. I knew the sensible idea would be to wait until we were in his hotel room tonight. But fuck it, this felt so good I wanted him to touch me and taste me all over. Now.

Harry paused for a moment with his mouth on the skin alongside the lacy edge of my bra, and looked up at me. I could read his expression – he was asking for permission again.

I nodded, and he sucked hard on my skin. He was marking me, identifying me as his. He'd chosen a spot on my body that nobody else would see while I was wearing this top, but we'd both know it was there.

He moved his hand from my hip, skimming his fingers across my stomach up to my breast, which he cupped through my bra. Once again his eyes found mine, seeking consent, and again I nodded. He moved his hand further up still, pushing my top and my bra strap off my shoulder, then returned to the bra cup, pulling down on the lacy fabric and freeing my breast.

I tensed for a moment at being exposed, but I forgot everything when Harry put his lips back on the spot he'd just sucked, which was still stinging a little, and began to kiss his way downwards. I was so desperate to feel his mouth on my nipple that I squirmed on his lap, and my inner thigh nudged the large bulge in his jeans.

At the same moment as I reached down and stroked his erection through the denim, his tongue flicked across my nipple. There was a loud moan, and I really couldn't tell if it came from him or me. And then there was another sound, more of a groan this time, and it definitely didn't come from either of us.

"Fucking hell you two! Can't you keep your hands – or your mouths – off each other for two minutes?"

No fucking way.

Not again.

Impeccable fucking timing, Louis.

Harry pulled his mouth away and wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me up hard against his chest. For a moment I wondered what on earth he was doing, then I realised that by holding me close he was keeping my front covered so Louis couldn't see anything.

"For fuck's sake Tommo!" snapped Harry.  "Ever heard of knocking?"

Mortified, I buried my head and the crook of Harry's neck and reached my hand up between us, fumbling to shove my boob back in my bra.

"I did knock but you two were obviously moaning too loudly to hear me," shot back Louis.

"Well, wasn't that a clue that you really shouldn't come in?" asked Harry, sliding my bra strap and my top back onto my shoulder. "Anyway, what the fuck do you want?"

I stayed still, my face, which was burning with embarrassment, pressed into Harry's hair. How much had Louis seen?

"Everyone's in the dining room and you're conspicuous by your absence," said Louis. "I thought I would do what I did last week and walk Emma down there because it would look a bit obvious if the two of you waltzed in together. Especially now – if the pair of you arrive looking all flushed and horny everyone's going to know what you've been up to."

"We haven't been up to anything," muttered Harry, "because somebody bloody well disturbed us. Again!"

"Just try and keep it in your pants for a little while longer Harold," said Louis, seemingly oblivious to how annoyed Harry was. "Emma, would you like to accompany me to dinner?"