22. The secret's safe with me

One Direction fans have got their knickers in a knot over a tweet from Harry Styles suggesting that he's going to be sans underwear when he takes to the stage in Glasgow this weekend.

The curly-headed one sent Twitter into a meltdown today when he tweeted, Glasgow: All bets are off. Underwear could be too... 

Of course he's famous for posting the most cryptic posts known to man, and trying to work out what he means is like doing a challenge from BrainTeaser. Alas, there are some things we'll just never, ever understand - they're just too random and he's just too damn clever. 

But fans are convinced this tweet sounds like the usually impeccably attired Mr Styles is hinting that he'll be minus a vital piece of clothing for the last show of the UK tour on Saturday night.

According to the many theories that have popped up on Hazza's twitter feed, it seems he may have lost a bet, and along with it the right to wear a comfy pair of boxers under those skin-tight jeans this weekend. And now everyone's in a frenzy hoping Liam does a repeat of that epic moment in the This Is Us film and tugs Harry's trousers down. We reckon that if we have a whip round, we could come up with a sizeable bribe to tempt Payno to do the deed - who's in?

A bit of advice though Harry love from us here at Sugarscape - if you're going to go commando, please be very careful when it comes to dressing and undressing. We'd hate for those beautiful big green eyes of yours to be left watering if you get a bit rough with the zip...

I read the Sugarscape story as I stood at the bus stop waiting to go home and tried to suppress the dopey big grin on my face. Nobody had a clue. They'd all jumped to what seemed to them to be an obvious conclusion about that tweet, when in fact it was about me. Who'd have believed it? All those years of reading Harry's tweets and wondering what he was on about, and now here was one I understood because it was personal. And nobody else other than him - and possibly my mum - had any idea.

Bloody hell.

I was about to go back to his twitter and read through some more of the comments, which were hilarious,  when my phone rang. It was Abby. Oh dear God, what would she say if she knew that tweet was about me.

"Hiya Abs, all right?" I answered.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod," she said. 

She'd always this incredible ability to run her words together without taking a breath. She must've practised a lot.

"What?"

"Do you remember my friend Rosie? The one with the Nailed By Niall tattoo?"

How could I forget? I'd never met Rosie, who was at Edinburgh University with Abby, but I'd heard all about the homemade tattoo disaster. She only wanted Niall's name on her arm, but her friend with the tattoo kit couldn't spell and wrote Nail instead. She'd had to get creative.

"So, I told you, didn't I, how her boyfriend Spencer bought them tickets to both the Edinburgh and the Glasgow shows because he was trying to make up to her for being a complete dick? Well, they've only gone and split up, so he's not going now. So she's got spare tickets! Her flatmate's going to have the Edinburgh ticket, but there's a chance I could have the Glasgow one!"

Oh, shit.

"She's got to check with her cousin in Glasgow first, but if she doesn't want to go, then I'll buy the ticket and go with her to Saturday night show."

Fuck.

"That means I will get to see them two nights in a row! And guess what - the Glasgow tickets are in the second row. I'll be so close to the stage I'll be able to see Niall's nose hair! Can you believe it? Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!"