14. Family Dinner

Rin shuddered as a cold wind suddenly blew on her face. Lazily rolling over, her face slammed against a warm chest making her sigh in relaxation and relief. An arm draped over her waist, taking a hold of her lower back, while another hand found its way in her hair. Opening her eyes with a little bit of difficulty Rin came face to face with Ruki's sleeping one. His features were relaxed, plump lips slightly parted, long eyelashes creating a shadow against his cheeks. She slowly raised her arm, pushing her fingers through his silk, now brown hair, enjoying the smootheness that left on her hand. Squirming to get closer, a small yelp made her go still.

"Koron-chan!" She hissed slightly. The dog's ears perked up at the calling of his name, the small head appearing between their bodies. "Baka inu." She whispered making Koron whine slightly. Untangling her fingers from her lover's hair she slightly pushed away and motioned for the little dog to crawl higher. Koron's tongue lolled out and it slowly crawled upwards, passing their lower bodies and settling between their chests. The dog turned slowly, licking Rin's cheek and closed its eyes after pressing the small snout against her. Half an hour passed until Ruki and Rin woke up again. Peeling their eyes open, the couple lazily smiled at each other's sleepy faces. Looking down, Ruki saw Koron sleeping silently, his face buried still against Rin's warm neck. 

"Ohayou Usagi-chan." The man mumbled and leaned down to peck her lips.

"Ohayou gozaimasu." She replied, not bothering to move. It was too comfortable and warm to leave the bed. They were actually looking like a married couple on a Sunday morning. And they both loved it. "Ruki-san, I have to tell you something important." Rin sobbered up, avoiding to look into his eyes that now looked worried. Shifting uncomfortably on the bed, the woman rolled on her back, making it easier for her to look away. Ruki had other plans though; he climbed on top of her, trapping her on the spot. Koron squeaked, quickly scrambling away, his sleep now ruined. 

"What is it?" Ruki asked, his lips soft against her ear. The small kisses he planted on her neck, made Rin shiver in delight, separating her legs to let him lay in between. He pinned her hands next to her head, rubbing his body against her, rising the heat that had died down yesterday after they fell asleep. "What is it Usagi-chan?" He whispered against her hot skin, earning a whimper in response.

"Y-yesterday Haruto-san brought me here. A-and he said that my father decided to have a family dinner with his own to talk about the wedding." The kissing instantly ceased, the body above her going rigid. "It will be my family along with his of course." Rin said trying not fire him up any longer.

"Are you serious?" Ruki asked once he pulled back to look into her eyes. Licking her dry lips, the girl nodded and looked away. "Why? Why are we so short on time damn it! Why?" The man growled, rolling off of her and getting on his feet. He started pacing impatiently in the room, Rin sitting up to stare at him. Probably saying that her family would be there didn't soothe him at all, it actually enraged him further. Growling to himself, the man left the room, slamming the door behind him, making Rin jump up in fear.

Ruki stomped towards the living room, startling Kai and Aoi that were sleeping, snoring quietly. He made his way towards the kitchen, slamming his fist in the marble counter, a blast of pain going through his bones after the impact. Hissing angrily he took out a beer from his fridge and opened it quickly, to chug the half down. "Isn't it a bit too early for you to be drinking?" Aoi asked from the couch, rubbing his head that started to throb painfully. The hateful glare the young man directed towards Aoi threw him off track, Ruki wasn't the type of person to vend his anger out on others; granted he was a stressful motherfucker but never like this. 

"I will drink whenever I want." The man grumbled and slowly got down the five steps that led to his living room, plopping on the couch between Aoi and Kai.