12. And Cut!

Rin blinked, staring up at Ruki with confused eyes. She thought she was dreaming. She thought he said he loved her. It was such a nice dream though. The girl didn't want to wake up. But when Ruki snapped his fingers in front of her face, to bring her out of her thoughts, Rin's eyes widened in realization. It really happened. He really said those words. Those words she had been longing to hear from that particular mouth in years. A wide smile appeared on her lips as she grabbed Ruki by the collar of his suit and brought his face down, to slam her lips hungrily against his. The man eagerly responded, by taking a few steps towards the wall, effectively trapping the girl in the dark green dress. When they pulled back to catch their breaths that now came in little pants, Ruki pressed his forehead against Rin's, both smiling goofily.

"So?" The young man asked in hopes of having his feelings responded. From one hand he thought that she would reject him. That this was all made up because she wanted to show him what she went through all these years, after he left her alone in that classroom. But after the day they spent sleeping together, eating and playing games, he realized that Rin was too good for this. She was too good to try and hurt someone, intentionally that is. So he had to protect her, he had to make her happy with all his being. Even if that meant to show her to his fans and probably lose some of them. There were always people who liked them only of their looks.

"I think I love you too." Rin breathed out, staring up at his now sparkling eyes. And soon, Ruki had her pinned against the cold wall, his hands cupping her lower back as his lips ravished her own. A muffled moan left her lips, at the close proximity and hot make out session, but it all ended too soon when someone cleared their throat. Breaking apart, the two looked at none other than her brother.

"You know she is engaged right?"

"Yes sir, I do. But I love her. And I will do anything to break that engagement. Because I can make her happy and obviously you saw that too a few seconds ago." Ruki said, intertwining his fingers with Rin's. If it were any other situation, she would of pulled away, but right after that kiss and confession she felt stronger. She felt that if they were together, they could find a solution to stop this madness, even if she knew that it was a long and hard way dating a superstar. 

"I see." Ryouta said, smirking over to Rin that earned him two confused faces. "What will you choose, imouto? The famous superstar, who broke your heart back in high school, or the one that did absolutely nothing but trying to love you?" Rin's lip quivered involuntarily, knowing that this day would come sooner or later. The day that she would have to face the truth and decide. She knew that whichever choice she made, it would hurt someone. But she also knew that if she chose to stay away from Ruki she would be unhappy. It would take long to mend her broken heart. Hell, it wasn't even completely healed since the first rejection. Rin wasn't one to focus on love. She knew everything about it; she even had her fair share of relationships but never feelings were involved. She was entirely focused on her job and now that this matter was settled and Ruki was back in her life, Rin felt like trying again. With him.

"I want to stay with Ruki-san." She quietly mumbled. Ryouta raised his eyebrows as a knowing smirk passed his lips once more. He had kind of knew this would happen, since he booked the VIP tickets to Ruki's concert. He wanted Rin to finally open up to someone and be happy for once. And he knew that Ruki would make her happy; he could see it by the way he so desperately kissed her before; as if they pulled apart, they would never see each other again. And that pleased him to the core of his soul.

"Okay. You guys will have it your way when you break the engagement. Until then please don't do anything rash, ne?" He tilted his head to the side and the young couple nodded eagerly. Even if Ruki barely knew this man and his attitude was kind of pissing him off; he decided to be good. Because firstly he was Rin's brother and secondly he needed his approval as much as anything. "Now, let us go inside and finish our dinner. It's getting chilly out here." Ryouta smiled and walked inside leaving the two alone for a while again.