Andrew and Gao are Alphas

Hello everyone,

I'm back with another adventure. This story is a collaborative effort with my good friend and buddy CelticCat. Her characters will undoubtedly make an appearance in this new world. As you know, I can't just end a story. I always find a way to keep going. Well, In "Brother Wolves", a new pack formed. I asked myself, what happened next. In "Battle of Wills" Stork and Belinda receive a well-earned vacation. Voila, a new series was born. I hope you enjoy.

AN: All characters involved in any adult acts are 18 or older. Now please enjoy the new strand.

IR2R

THE HIGHLAND PACK

(The Macgregor Pack)

Kabooom, baboom, baboom! Thunder crashed in the night sky. Lightning flashed behind the clouds as the alpha of the Macgregor Pack stood outside on his patio. He could feel each and every member of his unusual pack, and most were content. His children, were sleeping, and the rest of the people in their small but sturdy home rested as well. The only person not sleeping, besides him, was the one woman he loved more than life itself. His mate was not wolf, but dragon. Yet the truth of the matter was, their mating was really the root of the problems they kept encountering.

When Andrew relocated to the Highlands and became pack alpha, Laird MacLean gifted the pack with private grounds on which they could establish their home. The ground included a small stone castle that served as the alpha home. Over the last few years, pack members had constructed small but sturdy homes for their families.

However, as more were came and requested asylum, new structures were built. And housing was provided for them. Unlike the compounds at home, Andrew did not have a community center built, choosing the use the first floor in the alpha home for group gatherings, meetings, and meals. Everyone in the pack dined together on Sundays, but had the freedom to prepare their own meals in their homes through the week.

Gao insisted that each person be allowed to be true to their own genetic make-up. Andrew agreed. Wolfs were pack animals, needing closeness and kinesthetic touch, where Were-cats, preferred solitary time. With only their closest loved ones near. Were-bears like wolves were pack as well, but made up of smaller units. As his pack grew, many people outside of the pack had questions. It was just those concerns that plagued the young alpha this night.

"Andrew, what's wrong?" Gao asked her mate,

"Nothing, I have to meet with alphas from the UK and France. They have questions. Don't worry. It's the usual. They are wondering about the pack." he replied hiding his real worry.

Gao was not fooled. Her dragon suspected their mate was trying to protect them, but she was not hiding in some small room.

"Andrew, don't lie to us. What is wrong?" the dragon demanded.

Andrew smiled, His mates dragon was a formidable foe. She was fiery and extremely protective of them. The pack was her new family and she was the most protective female alpha he'd ever seen. He recalled Serene visiting after they formed the pack; Gao had questions and his former Madam Alpha answered as best she could.

The members of the pack were small but growing each day. Many others had come. At first, he only wanted wolves, but a few loners appeared and he found his pack made-up of wolves, a few were bears, were cats, and various others.

He never turned anyone away. The Macgregor Pack was unlike any pack in the world. It was a pack where you could belong. Having lived with Bertrand, Andrew learned how to be a compassionate leader. He applied that knowledge each and every day. His mate was a blessing for him. She gave him reasons to smile every day. She was also instrumental in helping him to decide to take on the responsibility of alpha. He loved his pack. The only thing they asked was that they love and respect each other as well as protect the family.