A DAY WITH BTS PT.2

Start from the beginning

Me: what?

S: are you?

Me: N-No!

S: really? Because Jhope already told me so...

Me: really? When?

S: aha! So you are!

Me: what!?

S: I knew it! There was something off between you two! So...how did this happen?

Me: um...we...I..uh! Well I was sick and I woke up for school and like always, jungkook didn't want to take me to school. So I walked to school and I got lost and saw these drunk men. They tried to hurt me but j-hope was there.

S: yeah yeah! Get to the part!

Me: I'm getting to it. Well next thing you know it. I was in Jhopes room. He told me that he liked me and-

S: wait! Wait! Wait! What did y'all do in there?

Me: nothing! Whatever your thinking get it out of your head pervert!

He laughed.

S: ok ok proceed.

Me: well...he confessed to me and I had the same feelings so...

S: so when was this?

Me: it was when y'all came over. I was under the blanket and that's why j-hope looked big in his blanket.

S: oh my god! Really!? Hahaha! Wait til I tell the guys this!

Me: NO! You can't tell them because remember? I was suppose to marry jungkook!?

S: so? He has a girlfriend? So why can't you do the same?

Me: because...I'm afraid he'll hit me again...

I whispered.

S: what!?

Well I need to learn how to whisper.

S: he hit you!?

I sighed and nodded.

S: uhh! That little shit head!

Me: please don't say anything!

S: Hana? You know he wasn't suppose to hit you? He can go to jail for that!

Me: but I forgave him.

S: still! Hana? You need to learn how to stuck up for yourself! Look!

He grabbed my wrist showing my cuts.

I pulled away and hid it.

S: you can't hide scars hana. I know you've been cutting. You need to not let everyone run over you! Cutting is not the answer either.

I felt a tears form in my eyes. Suddenly suga hugged me and rubbed my back.

S: Hana? Please don't cut or anything. Your like a little sister to me. Also my sister died because she....she committed suicide. Our parents were always arguing and...she jumped off the school building.

I stopped crying and looked at him wide eyed.

Me: i-im sorry...

S: it's ok. But please listen to me? You are perfect just the way you are. Don't ever change. I know I don't show these feelings towards anyone but...your like my little sister.

Woah. This was very touching and sad. I've never seen this side of suga before.

S: do you want to wear my jacket?

Me: no.

S: your cuts?

Me: huh? Oh yeah. Um...sure.

He grabbed his coat and put it on me.

Me: thanks.

S: the boys are coming.

He pointed and put his sunglasses on and went back to sleep.

V: Hana?! Let's go play in the water!!!

He pulled my arm and pulled me with him.

He splashed water at me and Jhope joined in with us. Next thing you know jimin, jin, and rap monster joined in.

I looked to see jungkook with a girl. Is that...Hyemi?

I saw her laugh and jungkook also did.

When did she come?

Suddenly while I was zoned out, Jhope picked me up and took me into the water.

Me: What are you doing?

I hit his chest.

JH: hold your breath.

I did as he told and we both went under water. I opened my eyes and saw j-hope smiling looking at me.

I opened my mouth, forgetting I was under water, and was about to talk but I choked on the water.

I swam back up and coughed, catching my breathe.

JH: hahaha!! Im so sorry Hana! But that was funny!

He kept laughing at me and I pouted. I splashed water in his face which caused him to chicken on the water too.

Me: hahaha!! Omg! You should have seen your face!!

He pouted and ran after me chasing me.

He caught me and tickled me.

Me: hahaha!! Ok ok! Im sorry! I'll do anything!

Suddenly he stopped stuck out his lips.

JH: I want a kiss!

Me: what!? Not here!

JH: no one is looking!

I looked around and rolled my eyes. I kissed my hand and smacked his lips.

Me: there you go!

I laughed and ran towards the surface.

??: I got i- woah!!

I accidentally fell on top of someone and...our lips were touching....

OH NO!!!

Hey! So...I'm stopping here since I don't want to go any farther and I have 1,000+ words rn!! So yay!! Hehe. So what do y'all think about this? Was this good? Please tell me what y'all think! Please and thank you! Leave a comment and vote! Bye monies! XOXO

PS. Too lazy to edit so please excuse any errors!!