Invisible Sister

You were Charles' real baby-sister, jealous of Raven since you were a kid. You had no powers, weren't a mutant and you always felt a little bit like an outcast. Charles and Raven would spend whole days practising their powers and laughing together while you were reading books locked in your room. They also could never understand why you were so introverted. Charles couldn't read in your mind that you were jealous, because he promised to never go into yours or Raven's mind. They both just assumed it was the way you were.

That's why you were so angry when Charles brought the whole squad of mutants to your house. You could only imagine how it would be like - endless party and trainings with you... excluded.

"Who's that?", tall man with brown hair and blue eyes asked your brother.

"Oh, that's my little sister, (y/n). (y/n), that's Erik Lehnsherr, he can control metal", Charles introduced you.

"You haven't told him about me before?", you were shocked.

"I did, he just forgot", Charles smiled.

"What can (y/n) do?", Erik asked.

You blushed.

"Oh, she can't do anything, she's not a mutant", Raven said, "Come on guys, it's my home, I'll give you a trip!"

Mutants were training whole days, being loud and obnoxious. You were angry, couldn't focus on studying, reading or anything at all. No one of them was talking to you, except simple "hello", "good night" and "enjoy your meal". You were starting to get really frustrated but you knew there was nothing you could do. Charles would say you were overreacting.

One day, when it was really sunny and you decided to not stay inside just because some bunch of mutants were playing outside, you stood nearby Charles and Erik. Your brother was trying to make Erik move Cerebro. For your surprise, he did it. It made you jealous. You wanted to have powers as well.

"Congratulations", you said with a fake smile and started to clap your hands.

"(y/n)!", Charles called you, "Come here! Spend some time with your brother!"

"Since when you want me to?", you said jokingly walking towards him.

"Oh, you stupid, you know how much I love you", Charles kissed you on the cheek.

"I love you, too, Charles", you said looking at him. You wanted to tell him how much you wanted him to be closer to you. How much you missed your big brother. How much you would want to go back in time and never let Raven into the house. It wasn't like you didn't like Raven - you actually admired her and wished she was your friend. It never really happened, though.

"I think it's time for us", Charles said.

"Professor!", Hank yelled from his window.

"Oh, I need to go, excuse me", Charles said and rushed to the house. You were alone with Erik.

You both started to walk slowly towards the door.

"So, you can control metal?", you asked because you hated the silence between you two.

"Yeah", he answered.

"That's really cool", you said.

Then Raven jumped out of the corner, wanting to scare you. She didn't succeed in scaring Erik but you were frightened.

"Oh my God, Raven!", you hissed.

"Oh my God, (y/n)", Raven said looking around, "Did you see that?", she asked Erik who was looking around as well with a really surprised look on his face.