Chapter ninteen

Me: helloooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE DUO!
Mira: NALU WEDDING!?
Me: no, I need to be evil first.
Mira: call me when it's time *leaves*
Lucy: how rude...
Natsu: AYE SIR!
Me: anyway, let's start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since we saw Gray and Juvia sail on a boat for their honeymoon, and I haven't seen the girls since. I'm starting to get scared. I'm not allowed to leave the house, unless it's in the garden. Occasionally, someone would knock on the door and ask random questions like 'what dress size are you?' or 'what's Natsu's favourite colour?'. But it shouldn't be much longer....hopefully.

I'm sitting in the garden with Nashi. I'm playing blocks with her. We build a massive tower and then she knocks it down. Laughs. Then repeat. Plue comes over carrying a blue ball. He drops it beside Nashi, who picks it up and throws it. Plue runs after it and brings it back. Nashi giggles. I smile at her. Natsu comes up from behind me and starts tickling me. L laugh and tell him to stop. Plue pounces on Natsu, playfully thankfully, and Natsu starts wrestling him. Nashi laughs as Plue brings Natsu to the floor.

I laugh and climb on top of him. I then playfully hit his arm.
"Ah!" Natsu says trying to hide. Plue brings Nashi over and places her in front of me. She then mercilessly beats Natsu.
"Heheheh....dada!" Nashi giggles.
"Ouch....this....hurts..." Natsu complains.
"It's your fault, you attacked me first!" I say and he pouts.

"Lunch!" I yell. Natsu, carrying Nashi, runs in, grabs some plates and runs back out. Plue sits beside me and looks up at me with big blue eyes. I smile at him and give him some bacon. He happily eats it. I then grab a plate and head into the dining room to eat, only to find Nashi and Natsu have already finished.

Finally, the day had come to an end and I was putting Nashi to bed. I lay her down in her crib and kissed her forehead. She quickly closed her eyes and went to sleep. Plue lay down beside the crib and fell asleep.
"Goodnight you two." I whisper and walk out. I see Natsu standing there, an evil-like glint in his eyes. On dear...

"What is it?" I ask him.
"I have an idea..." He says smirking. Uh oh....
"And what's that?" I ask, hands on my hips.
"Why don't we go see how the wedding's coming along?" He says.
"No, I want it to be a surprise." I say crossing my arms.
"Aw, come on Luce...." He says, giving me puppy eyes." Pwease?"
"But who would be here with Nashi?" I ask.
"Plue." Natsu says in a duh tone.
"Plue's a dog. He can't exactly comfort her if she's crying." I explain.
"Then he'll come and find us." Natsu says. "Come on, just a little look. We don't have to look at everything. Just the reception place."
"Fine..." I say. He grabs my wrist and runs out of the door.

We quietly run through the village until we come across a new building.
"Come on." Natsu loudly whispers. He pulls me along and we enter the building.

It was very purple.

I have a feeling Melody had something to do with this

I have a feeling Melody had something to do with this. But, nevertheless, it was pretty.
"It's pretty..." I say. Natsu runs over to something shiny. (Natsu: ooh shiny!)
"Look Luce!" Natsu half yells. I walk over to him and see what grabbed his attention.

"It's a fork." I say.
"But look at it!" He says, staring at it with great interest. The fork was golden with a blue and red heart at the bottom. On the back was a blue key that looked like it was set afire.
"It is unusual." I say. "But, Natsu, it's a fork."
"That what makes it interesting." He says. I sigh.
"Come on, let's get back home." I say.
"Can I take the fork?" He asks.
"No!" I say and pull him away.

When we get home, we find that Nashi and Plue had not woken up. I look at the floor and see a note. I pick it up and open it.

'Hello!

Wedding is scheduled for tomorrow!

We'll come get Lucy ready in the morning and the guys will take Natsu away.

Get lots of sleep!

The girls :)'

"NATSU!" I call Natsu. He comes to me and I hand him the note.
"What about it Luce?" He asks.
"The wedding is tomorrow." I say. "And I haven't eve-"
"Breathe." He says. "It'll be ok." He pulls me into a tight embrace.
"But what if something goes wrong?" I ask, burying my head in his chest.
"What could go wrong Luce?" Natsu says. "Our closest friends have planned this special day for us. They want us to be happy. Who would ruin it?"
"You have a point." I say.
"Come on." Natsu says kissing my head. "Let's go to sleep." I nod and give him a quick kiss before we head to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: and done.
Lucy: but it's so tiny.
Me: that's because I'm writing the wedding now.
Nalu: 0//////////0
Mira: *comes back* WEDDING!?
Me: next chapter Mira.
Mira: *cries* why are you doing this to meeeeeee!?
Wendy: there there Mira.
Mira: DOJO MEMBERS!
Me: uh oh...
Dojo members: *appear out of nowhere* yes Mira.
Mira: author won't make Nalu get married!
Me: AHHH BYE! *runs away.*
Dojo members: *chase her*
Lucy: ah well...
Natsu: everyone say bye.
Everyone: byieeee