Endlessly

"I promise to support you and love you through thick and thin. Through your highest and lowest of times. I promise to love you, all your imperfections and flaw until the end of time. I love you endlessly." Hoseok promised abd slid the ring on my finger. I teared up. It's finally happening. I'm getting married.

"I promise to support everything you do and all your decisions. I promise to stick by you even when times are rough and most of all, I promise to love you for eternity. I will love you endlessly." I softly said and slid the ring on him. He smiled brightly at me. With that he kissed me passionately.

My parent's who disowned me for not living up to their expectations and doing what I love are not present to see one the most beautiful moments in my life. On the bright side, Hoseok's parents and sister who love me and Nari like nothing ever happened was there. So are the boys. The boys became my brothers. They supported us from the beginning. Nari who was smiling brightly at us from the front row.

It's really funny how life works. It plays with us, thinking that there's no more hope left, only to shine in the last minute. Changing you life forever. I love Hoseok. And I will always love him. Endessly.

••••••••
A/n

Sup everyone so I finished this story too. Check out my other published BTS stories too if you want :

Never Be || Kim Taehyung BTS - Completed
Taken || Kim Seokjin BTS - Completed
Endlessly || Jung Hoseok BTS - Completed

Coming soon :

Alone Together || Min Yoongi BTS
Somewhere In Neverland || Park Jimin BTS
Strong || Jeon Jungkook BTS
Check Yes Juliet || Kim Namjoon BTS

I love you all !

Started : September 19, 2016
Finished : September 24, 2016