Ink

(Okay. Oh my god. I forgot to publish this. I'm so stupid)

Haneul's p.o.v

A week has past since I started working with the boys and I decided to take the job. Hoseok never acknowledged me. Yes he would still be that fun boy that you see with the other members but when I'm around he isn't. Maybe that's because I haven't worked with him yet ? Also, I think the boys are starting to think something is wrong with me and him.

I overheard them taking a few days ago, "Hyung, Hobi hyung acts wierd when noona is around doesn't he ?" Jimin asked. A few words were shared that time too but I decided to leave. I was pretty hurt. Why is he ignoring me ? Did I do something wrong ?

The boys are now preparing for a performance. The other make-up artists are already working on the other boys while I go look for Hoseok.

'Hoseok you idiot. Where did you go ?' I cursed him in my head. I walked around the corner and saw him sitting by the vending machines.

"Hope !" I shouted to call his attention. He saw me and stood up to him but I quickly ran to prevent him from doing so.

"What is it ?" He sighed, defeated. I was lightly panting from running. 'I'm too out of shape.'

"Ignore me later. You have to get ready." I held him by his wrist and dragged him. He tried to break free from my grasp but I held on tightly. Like I should have done years ago. But if I did, he wouldn't be here now.

"Aren't you mad ?" He quietly asked me. I feigned innocence and asked, "Mad ? What about ?"

"You know. For leaving ?" He whispered. I let go of his hands and stopped on my tracks. I turned to look at him.

"I was mad. Mad at first. I'm not mad anymore. Just-" I stopped, thinking of a proper word to describe what I'm feeling. "Sad ? Hurt ? Upset ? Frustrated ? All of those ?" I added.

"If you really want to talk about it, we can do it later. You have to perform and I have to make you pretty." I assured him and led him to the dressing room. I pushed him to the changing room and handed him his clothes and I went to one of the tables and started preparing. A few seconds later, I heard a timid voice from behind me.

"Hey." Hoseok sat down on the chair and I smiled. At least we're getting somewhere. "Hi." I replied. I started putting on some foundation on his face with the brush.
I can feel him staring at me.

"Close your eyes Hope." I told him, using the old nickname I had for him. He smirked. I made sure he looks perfect. He already was.

"Haneul do I look pretty now ?" He joked with me, batting his eyelashes. I raised my eyebrow. He's suddenly joking with me ? And Haneul ?

"Since when did you call me Haneul ?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me.

"Everyone calls you Sky now. Why not call you another name ?" He poked my arm.

"Everyone calls you J-HOPE now but you don't see me complaining do you ?" I replied, emphasizing 'Hope'

"Touché." He laughed and i laughed along. His laugh is still the same. He's still the same boy that I love. Just more mature, more handsome and brighter.

I pat his head, a habit that I picked up from being with him before (along with hair ruffling), and wished him good luck.

"Good luck and have fun out there Hope." I smiled at him. I walked towards the other boys and wished them good luck too.

I picked up my make up brushes and stored them away then sat on the sofa. I watched their performance on the TV that was in the room.

He talked to me and even joked with me. I hope more times like this comes. I miss being with him. They finished their performance and went back to the room. I smiled at them.