He breathes a sigh of relief. Thank goodness, that was close.

"So it's ok then?"

"Yep it's great, lets have dinner at the nearby restaurant shall we?"

Yeah, great food! I'm so hungry I bet he has good taste in food as well.

"Yeah let's go I'm starving."

He laughs, waves at me to come over and walk beside him to the restaurant.

"The food there is REALLY good, you would love it, it takes you into a land of dreams. I go there all the time."

I nod and we reach the restaurant, it looks simple and fancy at the same time. As soon as I step in the fragrance and aroma spreads into my nose. OMG!, it smells so good!

Me and him grab a table and order our food, he ordered chicken and I ordered this beauty...

Khana Peena, so good yum! I go to the sink with him and wash my hands before tucking my hand and grabbing a ball full of rice

Khana Peena, so good yum! I go to the sink with him and wash my hands before tucking my hand and grabbing a ball full of rice. SO GOOD! He does have good taste in restaurant. Of course he would.

I get up to get a glass of water, I come back and see that he's finished eating. Oh he's ordering dessert, definitely if the main food is this good imagine the dessert!

"I hope your food is good, it looks good."

"Yeah!, it's amazing! Want some?"

"No, no, it's yours I couldn't possibly take it."

"You sure, you're missing out?"

"I'm definitely sure."

He goes outside for a phone call while I finish up my food. I'm so coming back here!

I guess I'll wait for him and get some more water.

20 minutes later...

Ugh... I feel so tired. It's like 6:30pm right now and it's been 20 minutes since he went out to talk with whoever he needed to talk to.

My eyes can't stay open any longer. What's happening? It's not even night yet! Also I'm really dizzy.

I call the waiter and pay the bill, Ravi should of done it but he isn't here. Where is he and why are there two waiters? Oh it's just me, I need to get Ravi. I don't feel good.