A New Love

Prologue

I have been in Sherwood Park for two and a half years now. Sometimes it sucked, I'm not going to sugar coat it, but, there have also been some good times.

At the beginning my friend choices weren't the best:

*Flashback*

"Lily, Lily please. I'm sorry! Please Lily, talk to me." I say running after my (probably not anymore) friend.

Lily whips around surprisingly, "How could you do this to me?" Lily almost yells at me in the dead hallways of my new school.

"I didn't do anything bad, it was an accident!" I plead.

"You slammed my fingers in the door...on purpose! How is that not bad!" She retaliates back.

"Two things. First, I didn't slam them, I shut the door and your fingers were in the way. Second, it wasn't on purpose. I wouldn't intentionally try to hurt you." Lily doesn't say anything for awhile so I decide to keep going. "I can't believe you're getting mad at me for this!" I say again. Regretting it as soon as I say it.

Lily screams out in frustration and turns around and walks away briskly. This time, I let her go and I'm not really regretting my words anymore. If she wanted to be my friend she would forgive me for this.

I guess that's the end of that friendship. Oh well.

*End of Flashback*

I really didn't care if Lily was my friend anymore. I had better friends. Like Skye:

She was the new kid in grade eight (grade eight was the best year ever). Skye and I have been best friends ever since that first day, except for Celeste of course. Skye has about the same hair length as me (small of your back) and her hair color is normally brown but she put in blonde highlights.

Skye told me a little while ago that she thought we weren't going to be friends, well, she thought wrong.

As I said before, grade eight was the best year ever. I had pretty much all my friends in my class and we just had a blast. The only friends not in my class were Delainey and Kayla (Delainey was in the honors class and Kayla just wasn't in our class).

On the last day of school we had a "free class" in gym, which meant we got to do whatever we wanted. Since our gym teacher was also our homeroom teacher (and LOVED us) we got to take pictures on our phones.

We had amazing pictures from that day, partially because I was practicing my photography skills. I want to be a photographer someday.

I loved grade 8 and I hope this year will be a repeat of it.

I guess we will just have to see.

****************************************************************************************************************

Hey readers!

Whoever read the first book in this series "Teenaged Romance" (which I suggest you go read if you didn't) I love you all. I actually love everyone who is reading this book.

This will be a sequel of Teenaged Romance and their might be some things you don't understand if you haven't read it. :)

If you did read Teenaged Romance you will know that I wanted this up before my Christmas break (December 20th) well, it's up a little earlier than that. I hope that's not a problem!

I hope you like it <3

~Shelby xoxo