Chapter 22

[Unedited Chapter]

Selena's POV:

*time skip to the next day*

As I first woke up to a new day, i took my phone to check if there's some news on twitter. Especially from Demi, who knows?

Meghan was on the top of my feed today. I guess what she has tweeted. Something about what happened between me and Demi yesterday. Or someone was stalking us - just like at me and Niall's kiss - and took pictures of Demi crying and me standing next to her.

She would do anything to bring me down recently.

Meghan_trainor
Happy international reveal day! #ICreatedIt 😏😌😉

What does she mean by this? Is she gonna 'reveal' my truth? Is she gonna try to 'expose' me?

I don't need to care anymore. Because all this feud is giving me some strong unnecessary headaches.

[...]

Now I'm ready to go to school. I just hope Meghan's not doing a kind of 'reunion' where she's exposing me or talking loudly and proudly about me on a micro connected to speakers, whatever.

"Bye mum bye dad." I told them as I closed the door behind me quickly.

[...]

I've arrived to school. Yay! Just a normal day. Like always.

Oh my God Niall's here today! I guess the week off is over now, he's gonna come these two days then he's gonna disappear. Or maybe he's just here to see Meghan's 'reveal'.

"Hi Niall." I greeted him lazily.

"Hii Selena." He was excited and all. "Happy Reveal day." He slightly laughed.

"Thaaaaank you?" I said but it sounded more like a question. "I guess same to you." I told him.

I continued my walk, as everyone was telling me "Happy reveal day". Like what's happening?

Did Meghan do her reunion earlier and revealed a fake truth about me?

I really mean it when I say everything is just weird these few days.

Oh nice the biology teacher is here. I'm gonna talk to him maybe he's gonna re -comfort me. I have a special relationship with teachers lol.

Wait fuck no. Last time he shouted severely at me. He was the first teacher to ever shout on me.

forget about him selena. I thought. Don't even greet him lol.

I walked next to him, entering the class, and ignoring him as HE greeted me.

"Happy Reveal day selena." He told me.

ALSO HIM?

It's confirmed that Meghan had made some deals with the teachers.

I just ignored his words as I had a seat and sat on it, waiting for the other students to enter the class so we can start the period.

I want this day to end already.

TAYLOR! TAYLOR APPEARED!

"You really came when I needed you the most! God sent you here." I praised Taylor.

"Hello Selena! Happy reveal day!" She also told me.

What the fuck is wrong with everyone. Everyone is against me? Everyone turned against me? Why everyone gotta be so rude.

"Why the fuck everyone is telling me that?" I said in an angry and not satisfied tone.

She just winked.

She JUST WINKED.

[...]

Now it's time for Queen Meghan to attend the class. She just walked it. Everyone was greeting her and she had makeup on her face. I thought makeup was banned from this school.

Everyone sat on a seat now. And I'm gonna get my revenge from Meghan.

"Mister!" I called the teacher.

"What miss Gomez?" He asked me, his eyes still on his book, like I don't exist.

"Mister I'm here." I said. "Not in the book." I joked but nobody seemed to laugh.

"What do you want Miss Gomez." He repeated.

"Isn't makeup banned from this school?" I asked him as everyone started to look at meghan and she didn't even manage to look bothered or anything.

"Yes it is but today no because today is the famous reveal day. And also, we're not gonna study." He announced.

"What the fuck is a reveal day?" I cursed using a high tone.

"Hush miss Gomez! No curse in class!" He 'hushed' me.

"I'm sorry but what's a reveal day?" I repeated my question.

"Miss Trainor. Can you please stand up and tell Selena what is a reveal day."
He told Meghan.

"Umm I'd prefer if you do so." I mocked Both Meghan and the teacher.

"A reveal day is a day where miss Gomez will realize that the fight wasn't really a fight but it was a joke." Meghan admitted confidently, and laughing as everyone started to laugh and clap and cheer.

A/N: FIRST I'M SO SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE BUT SORRY SORRY I FUCKING HAVE SCHOOL AND I CAN'T DEAL WITH ITS SHIT.
Also ;))) what do you think of this ?? ;))
Last chapter coming fast soon.
Remember, vote comment and share.