Chapter 21

[Unedited Chapter]

Selena's POV:

I'm gonna confront her! I've had enough. I don't need no more people against me.

"Demi." I called her.

At the moment I felt Fearless, Confident, and like a dangerous woman.

I felt so powerful.

Lol why am I feeling all of these it's not like i'm gonna kill a whole country.

She ignored my calling.

"Demi." I called back, but she was still ignoring me.

I brusquely put my hand on her shoulder as I made her jump unexpectedly and I noticed her talking to someone on whatsapp.

"Se se se se selena! I i i i thought y y y you left!" She was shaking.

"Why are you so scared?" I asked her.

"Because you look like you're gonna kill a whole country." She chuckled.

"Whatever, Demi I need to talk to you." I told her.

"Depends." She answered fearlessly at her turn.

"Depends on what?" I mocked her as I looked at her from the bottom to the top.

"Depends on what you want to talk about."

"There's no depending! You're gonna make everything clear to me. Who were you talking with on the cellphone a minute ago?" I directly went straight to my goal.

She blushed. I knew it! All the time she was against me.

"I knew it. All the time you weren't by my side! You were just using me. I th-" i was crying as she interrupted me. Gosh this girl interrupts so much.

"I'm not. It's just that things are complicated and I really don't know if I can..." she stopped.

"Can what?" I asked her giving her some serious and curious looks.

"I just can't Sel." She groaned.

"So you aren't by my side? You are against me behind my back." A tear escaped from my eye and rolled down my red cheek that were burning.

She just managed to look miserably on the floor.

"So when you told me to post a tweet, you were using me to make me look ridiculous." I added.

She was still looking miserably at the floor, not even trying to raise her eyes.

"Well thank you i'm gonna delete the tweet now." I added again.

She nodded, still looking at the floor.

"Selena please understand, things are complicated and I'm just... " she stopped again.

"You know what Demi?" I said.

"What?" She raised her eyes. Oh my God she's crying. As she raised her eyes I noticed them red as a brick. Tears were also rolling down her cheek. Damn this girl.

"Why are you crying? Please don't cry." I said as I wiped her tears with my hand. "Demi if you want I can stop talking about this. Damn I didn't know that this situation could make people cry." I told her and suggested.

"I'm crying only because I'm obligated to do something that makes me look bad in your eyes." She said something I didn't understand. What does she mean by 'obligated' and 'something that makes me look bad' ?

The situation is really really weird.

"Demi." I ordered with a confident tone. "Wipe your tears and be strong. Be confident." I ordered too.

"Selena. You will find out soon. Trust me." She gave me this advice as she was wiping the rolling tears off her eyes. "The situation is really weird and there's a lot of Unexpected things coming. Stay aware." She gave me this second advice.

Gosh it makes me feel like something dangerous is gonna happen like the fuck?

"Demi? Why these advices?" I asked her giving her some serious looks again.

"I told you. You will find out soon. Now please excuse me." She said as she took her bag and left.

[...]

I got in my small car and as I was driving I thought about the whole situation I'm living.

Demi said on the phone to check her twitter, and by her i'm 101% sure she means me.

Also Meghan looks like she kind of made some deals with the teacher these few days. Remember the unexpected cough that made the teacher change the subject into something similar to our fight? Remember that unexpected lesson about friendship?

Also the chuckles and giggles today in class. And Demi's many laughs. And Taylor's sudden disappearance.

Everything's just too weird.

And the most important part. Demi's advices.

You will find out soon
The situation is really weird and there's a lot of unexpected things coming.
Stay aware.

These sentences are haunting my head oh God.

A/N: hii babes !! Sorry for the late update 💩 i had tests and so many things to do;; i was busy.
Also, the words in bold are just hints for what's gonna happen next ;)
Remember, vote comment and share