Chapter 15

[Unedited Chapter]

Selena's POV:

*1 week later*

So one week has passed. And still, our fight is going on. We confronted each other many times. But Niall didn't appear this week. Like at all. I barely saw him in class.

I woke up and put on some nice clothes to go to school.

I greeted my parents with a 'sweet morning' as I kissed each one's cheek and gave them a quick hug then left.

"Selena." My mom shouted as I left the door.

I turned my head and made her a 'what-do-you-want' sign.

"Don't you want money?" She asked.

"Wait lemme-" i said as I checked my empty wallet. "Yes please." I chuckled. "I forgot I needed money."

She gave me 20$ and I put them in my pocket, then left.

I arrived to school and Niall was standing right next the door. He's at school today oh my God! After one week of absence I finally saw him.

I waved at him. He just nodded with a smile.

Damn Niall back at it again with the nodding.

"Hi Niall." I said.

"Heyy gurl." He replied.

Damn I haven't excepted him to reply. I Thought he would remain nodding like the first time I've ever talked to him.

"Ho-" i was about to say as he immediately interrupted me unexpectedly.

"Selena please I want you to know that i'm so sorry that i'm the reason of the Melena fight." He quickly said.

"... Okay." I hesitated.

"So you're both crushing on me?" He said. "The same thing that happened in my old school." He whispered to himself.

So it's true.

"Something like that." I blushed. "Anyways what do you mean by the thingy you just whispered?" I added.

"Nothing nothing. I'm just going to find a way to end the Melena fight." He said as he was about to left.

"Niall. Hey! Wait." I said as I increased my tone at each word. But guess he won't hear my shouting. He continued his road... "You caused enough drama." I said.

Niall's POV:

How do you feel when you know you're the cause of a girl fight? Precisely, two bestfriend's fight.

Or how do you feel when you know that two girls are crushing on you? And these two girls are both bestfriends with each other...

They say the heart wants what it wants, but mine only wants the end of the fights I always cause.

Wherever I go, I always end up in the same problem. '2 girls are fighting over me'

I walked, searching For Meghan, maybe I can clear up things with her, but I haven't found her and oh Shit! The bell rang. I need to go to class.

I'm sure she's there.

So as I arrived near the class I heard Meghan's voice. She seems to be talking to chloe. I was about to enter the room as I heard her mentioning my name. So I took two steps back and tried to hear what they're saying.

"Chloe! I want Niall to be mine. But Selena's ruining everything." Meghan told Chloe.

"Gosh gurl, how many times do you have to tell me that?" Chloe let out some heavy breaths.

"It's just that Selena's acting like a whore! She's just stealing my man. Like how would you feel if anyone ever tries to steal your crush? The love of your life?your boyfriend? Your-"

"OKAY! I UNDERSTOOD!" Chloe interrupted her. "But you can't call Selena a whore. You know, love wins."

That was smart chloe! Tell her gurl! I thought.

"But I really love him." Was all I could hear before the teacher came and surprised me, making me jump like a gurl.

"Hello mister Horan." He said.

"Good Morning mister." I greeted him back as I looked down at the floor.

"Anything wrong?" He asked.

"No no, everything's just fine." I said as I entered the room. Just to avoid the rest of his questions.

Then I saw Meghan laughing with Chloe.

"Hello Meghan." I said, interrupting her moment of laugh.

"Oh hi Niall." She said as she looked at me.

Then silence haunted. Like every damn time I talk to meghan or selena. It's just so awkward.

"So aren't you gonna mention my fight with Selena this time?" Meghan said, out of nowhere. Surprisingly, unexpectedly, fearlessly.

"Out of the fact that I'm the cause of your fight. No" i simply said as the teacher told us all to sit down on our seats.

Selena wasn't here still tho.

Meghan's POV:

But the most shocking part is that I saw Niall therefore, stalking my talk, me and Chloe. So that's why we talked about him.

Everything's planned.

A/N: hi babes here's another chapter!
"Everything's planned" does this make you feel something? Or does it make you suspect what's gonna happen next? ;)
Is Niall "acting" in his POV? ;)
Also! 3 POVs in a chap lol