Chapter 19

[Unedited Chapter]

Selena's POV:

Arrived to school, after I slayed Meghan on twitter, I immediately headed to my class since I was already late. I just hope the teacher's not gonna get mad or punish me.

"Morning sir, sorry for-" I was saying as he had already interrupted me. I mean, lemme continue my apologies??

"Why are you late Gomez?" He asked with an angry tone as always. Bish i was gonna tell you why i was late if you didn't interrupt me.

What's my excuse right now? I was on twitter?

"Mom wanted me to help her with something at home, and time passed quickly so I didn't notice." I fake-excused as someone coughed.

"Liar." The person who coughed said.

"Who murmured something?" The teacher asked.

"Me." The person who coughed said as he stood up and you will never ever believe who that person is...

Meghan...

"What a coincidence. How am I a liar? By speaking the truth? And not inventing some fake stories to make my friend look bad?" I shaded her and said. I think this reply slayed so much. I'm proud.

"What are you talking about?" Asked me the teacher.

"Definitely not about why is she late, she's referring to another thing, to avoid why she is really late." Meghan Told the teacher as she got really proud of herself and someone whispered to her 'slay'. I'm sure it's Chloe.

"Miss Gomez, why were you really late?" The teacher insisted and asked me again.

"What the hell mister? I've already told you why? You can't tell me I'm lying because you weren't with me this morning." I pre-shouted at my own teacher.

(A/N: teachers are ALWAYS os fucking annoying i swear)

"Oh Gomez! You used to be a sweet calm girl, but now you've turned into a disrespectful girl. I don't know why and I don't want to, but I hope the calm Gomez gets back."

Okay now I'm really ready to destroy a whole city. He got on my nerves, so did Meghan.

"You ain't my-"

"Shut up and have a seat. We've wasted enough time." He shouted at me, also pointing at an empty seat.

It was like, the first time, someone ever shout on me like that. And I wasn't ready at all. All of this because of Meghan's curiosity and her bitchiness.

I walked towards the empty seat and sat peacefully before I can hear someone giggle calmly. Who's that? It's really not a great moment to giggle right next to me.

Is that even a question? It's Meghan.

All my feelings towards her started suddenly to mix. I'm having mixed feelings for her. Hate or Love.

I need to speak up. Since Meghan's sitting right next to me, I'm gonna talk to her. Even if we're in class. I wanna know why she's being a complete bitch to me. And all of that over a BOY who disappeared SUDDENLY from school!

"Why are you doing that to me?" I whispered as I tapped her shoulder.

"Don't touch me." She answered quickly leaving an unexpected giggle.

"Why so? You're not a God." I told her. I sound like a child.

"I know but I'm untouchable." She sang. "Untouchable." She repeated, warning me.

"Ugh." I groaned. "Just answer my question." I whispered again. "Why are you being such a b-b-itch to me?" I repeated but insulting her now. I guess I'm not used to insult people.

As I insulted her and repeated my question, she started to die from laugher, making her the center of attention of the class right now.

Everyone was looking at her, some are glaring her and some are laughing with her. But the teacher is definitely not from the group that is laughing with her.

"Miss Trainor. Can you tell us why you're laughing maybe we can laugh with you? " the teacher suggested Meghan.

"No I can't tell you." She chuckled and answered. Also, i noticed a wink.

"Oh okay, now let's go back to this experience." The teacher made an 'O' shape with his mouth as he continued his explanation.

What's happening?

A/N: hello babes here's another chapter! I'm trying to update daily because this story's coming to a really awesome end ;) trust me you will get shocked.
Remember comment vote and share!