Chapter 2

[This chapter is unedited]

Selena's POV:

I'm burning red. I don't know I have never ever felt the same way for a guy. Or also a new guy.

His blonde long hair. His wide blue/green big eyes. I'm cracking. His lips. HIS LIPS.

I wanna taste them.

Stop dirty thinking 'bout him Selena and focus on what the teacher is saying.

Driiing driiing!!

Yay the bell ring, it's time for the second period oh my God.

"Taylor. Hey! Taylor!" I whispered.

She looked at me straight in the face before giving me a 'what-do-you-want' look.

"Did the teacher say something important?" I whispered.

"Umm except everything he said in these 60 minutes, no he didn't." I got surprised.

"Ughh Oh My God I wasn't focusing." I complained. "Why does it have to fall on me." I complained again. "And why tod-"

"Honey you are one of the smartest people I know, everything will be alright." She interrupted.

"Awh bae thank you." I pinched her.

"Why weren't you focusing?" She smirked, winked and pinched me.

"Umm..." I fake thought.

The teacher arrived!! Hell yes.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. Today we are gonna ...."

He started talking and talking but instead of focusing like I should be doing I was dreaming of Niall the new.

I hided behind Justin that was sitting ahead and took my phone out of my bag.

Meet Justin, he's one of the coolest and sexiest guys in our school, also he treats girls right and knows how to love them. He's totally not a player, he's a heart catcher and have good manners.

Selena Gomez: Meg there is a new guy here at school.

I texted Meghan to inform her about the new guys in our class.

My phone beeped! Fuck I forgot to put it on silent!

"Whose phone is that? The one who beeped?" Asked the teacher in an angry tone.

I stood up and apologized.

"I'm sorry mister, it's just that I've arrived late today at school and I've forgotten to put my cell on silent. It won't happen again. Please accept my apologies."

"Oh okay that's fine now that you've apologized."

"Thanks mister." I sat down.

I hided again behind Justin to check what the hell Meghan sent me. That was a fast reply by the way!

Meghan Trainor: I need pancakes.

Oh that's all she's thinking 'bout? She nearly caused me a punishment and she wants pancakes. Gosh she's so sassy and cool.

Selena Gomez: F*ck you you nearly caused me a punishment and all you want is pancakes!

Meghan Trainor: hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey gurl don't forget that YOU texted me while YOU are in CLASS ;)

Okay she's right. Like a lot.

Selena Gomez: Gosh yeah I've forgot. *rolling eyes*

Meghan Trainor: Anyways take a pic of the new guy. If he's hot he's mine

'If he's hot he's mine' what? No

What does she mean by 'he's mine'? What if I want him to be MINE?

I faked an excuse.

Selena Gomez: Sorry Meggy the teacher caught me for the second time talk to you later.

I locked my phone then put it back in my bag.

"Miss Gomez is gonna come to the board to find, what's wrong with this chemical sentence about the acidity and its pH." said the teacher. Why is his full attention on me today?

I blushed. What is a 'pH'?

"Mister I wanted to tell you that I didn't understand what is a 'pH' exactly." I told him. "I was gonna wait for this hour to end but since you chose me to come to the board I wanted to enjoy the moment."

"What an excuse miss Gomez! Anyways 'ph' in french means "potentiel d'hydrogène". It shows if the product you chose is acid or basic."

"Oh that's easy." I exclaimed.

"Yeah we know but you weren't paying attention." He confirmed with a 'proud' air.

"Whatever sir." I rolled my eyes and let go out a huge breath.

The sentence he gave me was easy, so I solved it with no problems.

I returned back to my seat as Taylor asked me:

"Why aren't you paying attention today?"

What can I tell her? I don't wanna tell her that I'm falling for Niall. What can I do? I'm shaking. Sweat started falling from my forehead.

"Who just whispered?" Shouted the teacher.

Nobody answered.

Fewh. That was a great diversion. Now I don't have to answer Taylor's question. Again.

I made her a sign that I'll answer later But I won't.

Gosh why am I lying a lot today? I'm changing.

Minutes passed..... And I was focusing on the teacher this time.

Driiing driiing

It's time for the first break. So I encouraged myself so I could speak to Niall the new.

"Hi" I said shyly as I waved.

A/N: and this is chapter 2 babes.
Hope you are enjoying the story as much as I'm enjoying writing it. I'm working on another update that is coning so soon so stay tuned ;)
Vote, comment and share.