After this song we go have a drink and after that song no song was slow and taunting me to sleep as I danced with Marco. After its part two of the little show I gave him when we went on a picnic. 

"Your a good dancer." He tells me.
  "Only for you." I reply.
"Marco. Camila." I unwrap my arms around him and we turn holding eachother hand.
"Jonathan. Nalie." We both say as they stand infront of us.

"Where is Francisco and Melanie?" Jonathan asks looking at me and then at Marco and never back at me.
"They probably left already. They made plans." Marco tells him.

"Oh, well the coach called and told me to let the team know that we are going to have practice tomorrow before the game the day after, Friday." Jonathan says. I'm not sure he was supposed to tell us or he decided to tell us so he had and excuse to come over.

"Okay then, we will go to practice tomorrow." I reply. I pull Marco away and dance.
"Where do you want to go?" Marco asks me.
"I don't know. If you have anything in mine I'm fine with it." I answer.

"In that case let's go." Marco says and we leave. He drives for a little and pulls over on the side of the road. We get out and walk in the woods to a clearing. It's dark out and the stars are illuminating our way as well as our cell phone lights.

He plus me down when we get to the clearing. We lay down side by side and watch the twinkling stars. I role into Marco's side and lay my head on his chest.
"I had a great time Marco." I say with all honesty.
"I did too, Camila." He replies covering us with his blazer.

I close my eyes and fall sleep in his arms unexpectedly. This wasn't planned.

Next Morning

My eyes open to daylight and chirping of birds. That was all I needed to know where I was and how I got here. I'm laying in Marco's arms, he holds me tight around my waist not letting me go.

I am able to grab my phone and check the time. 10. Well we are late to school. I twist around in his arms and I'm laying directly on top of him. He is sound asleep. I smile, and I kiss his face to wake him up.

He kisses me and flips us over.
  "Good morning." He says.
  "Good morning." I reply. We get up and head to the car a little moment after.

He drops me off at my place and will swing by in a little after he had changed so we can go to school when it's lunch.

A car honks and I look out my window and Marco is waiting outside

A car honks and I look out my window and Marco is waiting outside. I get my backpack and get in the car. We walk into the cafeteria holding hands and go straight to the table we sit at.

Francisco and Melanie are there. So is Jonathan and Nalie. We sit in the space that is left. Not so much thanks to the whole side Nalie takes up. Sarcasm. If only she did Marco and I could go somewhere else where I wouldn't be hurting seeing them together.