"He's been in crialstasis since 1935. You're great-great grandfather made one of the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind." The mustached man changed the subject really quickly, I guess he was the super here and Sims was a weird-o. He didn't want Sims going around an freaking everyone out! Though Mr. Mustache was probably to blame for it anyhow...cause he wasn't being a good Super. A good super would make sure his friends kept in line..and didn't freak anyone out. Epps never  freaked me out, he was really funny...and he was Daddy's friend, AND Daddy was a good super. I bet that was the problem..this man was a bad super. 

"Fact is you're looking at the source of the modern age." Sims began, now pacing up and down before us. "Microchip, lasers, spaceflight, cars..all reversed engineered studying him. NBE 1, that's what we call it." He finished, coming back to Sam and getting real close again. Guess he hadn't let it go and the super was not clear enough before. They needed to go back to super school and learn how to do all these things right. 

"And you didn't think that the United States Military might need to know that your keeping a hostile alien robot frozen in the basement." The fat, soldier man said. He was sorta bald looking too..and really white haired.  I'll call him Baldy from now on! It'd make it a lot easier. 

"Until these events we had no credible threat to national security." 

"Well you got one now!" 

"So why Earth?" Daddy asked, his eyes hadn't left the giant robot, like he was seeing something from a dream. He looked like he couldn't believe it. I know how he felt, I didn't think anyone could be a better hider than me either! It was a lot to take in. He'd get used to it though, and he'd do it faster than me! All cause he the greatest. "It's the AllSpark." Katie's boy answered. 

"Allspark? What is that?" The fat man asked. I think it was sorta obvious! It was all the spark in the world! Maybe this bad man liked how pretty sparks looked, and the zzttt sound they made! I mean everyone has to like something a lot right? I like to look at stars, Daddy likes to kiss Mommy and Mr. Robot here likes sparks!

"Well they came here looking for some cube looking thing. Anyway Mr. NBE 1 here, aka Megatron..that's what they call him. Pretty much the harbinger of death, wants to use the cube, transform human technology to take over the universe. That's their plan." Katie's boy answered. A cube? That doesn't sound like a spark though..sparks are sorta squiggles. Maybe this robot man was really confused too..it'd make sense. He looked bad..and all these bad men were dummies. I think this robot might be a dummy too. 

"Are you sure about that?" Sims asked, and Katie's boy nodded quickly,  "Yea...you guys know where it is don't you?"

"Follow me."  Mustache man nodded, leading up away from the big scary robot and back towards some more sewer tunnels. Daddy pulled me close at that, and Epps made sure he stayed on my other side. They sure were acting funny, but I guess that's okay. I bet it was just because I was here. Daddy always said I wasn't old enough to go be a real soldier yet, they were probably just worried I was gonna get hurt. 

 "You're about to see our crown jewel." Sims stated suddenly, and I found that we were in this room that had really big bricks on one side and a HUGE window on the other. The wall side had pictures of some faces, kinda like family pictures Mommy had on the wall. Though I didn't think a family would live in a place like this..especially when it was a family of all guys. That was just weird. "Carbon dating puts the cube here around 10,000 BC. The first seven didn't find it until 1913. " Mustache man began to explain, and I yawned a bit. He sure likes making everything seem like school. All he said were numbers and facts, all the time. I bet it had to get boring at some point.  I bet that was his problem, he was a boring super. No one wanted to listen to a boring super. Everyone knows that, cause we alls went to school.