"Thanks for everything you have done for me too" I told her as I wrapped my arms around her.

"You're welcome, its wasn't any problem" she smiled at me before adding "Alright maybe a lot of problem at first"

"Sorry about that" I laugh remembering the amount of trouble I gave her when Lucas brought me here at first. "Uhm...when Lucas gets back could you tell him...you know what never mind"

"See you dear" Greta smiled at me.

"Yeah, bye Greta" I waved before leaving behind Carter.

The ride with Carter to Katie's apartment was silent except for the sound of navigation. After Carter had led me to his car, he had asked the address and ever since I had told him we didn't speak after that. It isn't like I had expected us to have a conversation or anything we don't know each other, but comparing to Jay who Lucas had asked to watched me before this guy was more serious and doesn't seem to like small talks. Once I reached Katie apartment complex I grabbed my bag as I got ready to get out of the car. The silent and everything was just creeping me out, I so wanted to get away from Carter his seriousness was just eerie. Doesn't any of these guys know to smile or something.

"Thank you for the ride" I said to Carter as I went to open the door.

"Yeah sure" Carter nodded. "Before you go Lucas wanted me to pass on a message".

"He did?" I asked surprised.

"He said you better stay clean. Don't even think about getting hooked again or involved with any drugs or drug dealers" Carter said to me.

"Of course" I said as I went to get out.

"Seriously, stay away from drugs and the temptations. You get even 1% involved or mixed up with that thing again and you automatically becomes a blabbering risk once again. If you get involved with drugs again, Lucas will know and he's going to come for you" Carter replied.

"Okay I won't" I said before stepping out the car.

"You'd better not, this isn't a joke. It's a warning" Carter said before speeding off.

Okay...so that was probably the most words he's said to me since we met this morning. And he knew my name? Should I say a big surprised there?
As I made my way up to Katie's apartment I couldn't help but feeling glad at the freedom. The first thing I was going to do after I put down my bag and settled in was go visit my mom.

As I reached Katie's door I raised my first and started knocking. A few seconds later I heard her shouting that she was coming. The minute Katie opened the door and found me there, she dragged me inside and practically attacked me.

"Oh my god Amy!" Katie yelled as he jumped on me. "I was so worried, I thought something happened. I..."

"Katie I'm okay" I chuckled. "Though I won't be for much longer if you don't get off me"

"Oh sorry hun, I'm just so glad and excited to know that you're okay and you're here" she said as she let me go. "What happened? That guy that took you ...is he..."

"I'll answer all your questions soon Katie, just give me a minute to catch my breath" I said to her.

"Right" Katie smiled before pulling me in another hug. "I'm just so glad nothing bad happened to you"

"I know" I said to her.

"Well I'm here attacking you before I invite you in" Katie said as she took my bag from me. "Come on"

As I walked in the living room, I started to wonder if I had made the right choice coming to stay with Katie, once I saw what was on the coffee table. Carter's warning immediately started replaying in my head. These are the kinds I'd temptation Lucas meant.

"Uh... Katie were you doing drugs?"

Sorry for the lengthy wait but there you go. Sorry for any errors that may have been present. Anyway stay tuned for another chapter again soon.

Don't forget to vote and comment.