Chapter 27- Beautiful

Start from the beginning

"Shut up."

"You missed me, it's been too long Lukey" he says pinching my cheeks, I punch his arm and he winces.

"You mean it's been too short" I mutter.

"You love me!" He chirps and I roll my eyes.

"I really don't Jake."

"You're such a sour puss, I've heard you've been treating your mate like filth." He says and I growl.

"Who told you that?" I say through clenched teeth.

"Grandma Joe" he lies.

"We don't have a grandma named Joe, that's our uncle!" I hiss and he shrugs.

"Then it was uncle joe!" He loudly says and I scowl at him.

I really don't want Lily waking up after our fight, she will be upset and that will just prove Jakes point.

And that will just increase his ego, and it doesn't need any more increasing.

"Shut up. She's asleep" I hiss.

"Let me guess.... You had a fight and you don't want her waking up. I know you too well" I scowl.

"You were watching us!" I exclaim "God I really need to get better locks. But I will kill you if you saw Lily showering" I growl, he puts his hands in the air in surrender.

"I walked away at that part" he smirks. "But she does have a good butt" he winks, I growl and grab him by the neck.

"Speak her of that away again and I will kill you, cousin or not" he laughs.

"You're so scary" he says sarcastically.

"L-Luca?" I sigh and turn around facing Lily who's standing on the stairs.

"Well this is sufficiently awkward" Jake mutters.

Lily looks at Jake in confusion "I'm the cous" Jake says making a peace sign.

Lily being oblivious looks at me in confusion, I shrug "he is my cousin."

She smiles and finishes her trek down the stairs "I'm Lily."

"Jake" he smiles at her and Lily looks at the ground shyly.

I don't like how she's acting, I feel jealousy?

It consumes me which is why I shout "MINE!" Jake raises an eyebrow.

"You done?" I glare at him pulling Lily to my body.

Lily blushes looking at me shaking her head "w-what?" I smirk.

"Awe cuties" Jake coos and I look at him with a glare.

Lily's cheeks are now a tomato red and I love it, she blushes seeing my gaze on her and I laugh.

She smacks my arm lightly and I smirk, I look at Jake to see he has a look of surprise.

I swallow and look back down at lily, her heads at my shoulder so she's incredible short compared to me.

I've always been quite tall, I like it because it makes me look intimidating.

'She really is beautiful' Jake says with sincerity in our mind link, I look at him not mad at all because it's true.

She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, her strawberry blonde- red hair is so bright and noticeable.

Her green eyes are mesmerising, they make her hair stand out. She has all the skin and hair type of a red hair, the green eyes, pale, but Lily's different.

She's beautiful, she has nice small hands and she's short, her lips are pink and soft.

She blew my mind when I first saw her.

I'm lucky that she's mine, I guess.

I won't tell her that though, maybe some day but not now.

I'm not going to get mad at Jake for saying she's beautiful, it's better then ripping his head off because he said she was ugly.

Lily yawns and smiles at Jake "nice meeting you but I'm going to go to bed" he smiles.

"Nice meeting you too!" She laughs slightly.

She then looks at me smiling "um goodnight" she whispers.

I chuckle and quickly wrap my arm around her waist before she leaves, I lean my head down and kiss her on the lips.

I take it slow because she doesn't have any experience yet it's still the best kiss I've ever had.

I pull back and kiss her on the cheek "goodnight" Jake wolf whistles and she blushes walking away.

'Don't you dare look at her butt' he laughs.

'Now I'm going to look at her butt' I growl.

'I'm only allowed to look at her butt.'

I hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to vote for who you think is the best character for my sequel or spin off

1- Dylan o'brien

2- Nick Bateman

3- Jeff Kasser

4- Ian Somerhalder

5- Diego Barrueco

•vote•comment•follow

Keely 💋