He licked his lips and opened his mouth to say something but closed it as quickly as he had opened it, he did it again but did the same thing as he had done before. Suddenly he started to shake me and-

     "Hey, wake up," someone told me and shook me lightly and I opened my eyes and met two jade-green eyes and a sheepish smile, Ryan.

     "Mmpff, fuck off," I scolded in my sleep.

     I heard a chuckled before i felt my cover disappear and someone threw me over its shoulder, "you need to wake uuuuuuuuup grumpy pants," Ryan sang and spinned me around in my room.

     I started to flounder, "I'm awake, I'm awake I promise!" I shouted and laughed along with Ryan.

     He carefully threw me down on my bed again and gave me my black silk kimono, "good, because we'll leave in five," he said.

     I widended my eyes and looked on the clock on my nightstand, 06.35, "dude why didn't ya' wake me up earlier, I need t' eat and I-" I started panicking in my room. Ryan started laughing hysterically and i stopped and frowned at him, "this isn't funny we're gonna be late!" I shouted and threw a pillow at him.

     He threw it back and laughed, "I know, Victoria sent me up here to tell you that everything is packed and all you have to do is change to the clothes you were going to wear when you were supposed to fly to London in," he said.

     I gasped, "and you tell me tha' just now? You asshole!" I said and started throwing my pillows at the laughing Ryan as he fled through the door.

     I put my face in my hands and sighed deeply, "you'll better run, I'm going t' kill you when I'm getting my hands on you!" I shouted after him and laughed.

     In the distance i heard how Ryan made a high five with someone and guy laughter came after, Jason was in on it too. "Wha' an asshole," I muttered to myself and put on my oversized red sweater and my yoga shorts, black over-knee socks and my black and white high vans.

     After that I walked to my big mirror and took off my hair tie I had on my wrist and put my hair up in a messy ponytail before walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and I quietly walked down the steps of the big staircase.

     Behind me I heard someone rush down the stairs so i hurried down the last steps and hid under them and waited until the person was in sight until I jumped ahed, "BOO!" I screamed.

     Ryan jumped so high that he almost hit his head in the ceiling and fell down on the floor, "CYNTHIA WHAT THE FUCK!" he shouted surprised and I had to hold my stomach from all my laughter.