Hitting The Carpet

Enjoy 😘

Days later

Iyanna Pov

" I missed you'll, I hope you'll been well but I don't have much to say because I'm too depressed to talk "

" Just observe "

-

Iyanna sat on the bed looking down staring at her new pedicure while Anthony showered and his clean up crew took care of everything

Iyanna was lost of thoughts

Maybe things are over but maybe there not

That's not the point

The point is she's pregnant and could go into labor early by the way she's stressing

You can't blame her because she's always in danger

Anthony came out the bathroom just in boxers so that means he dried off and lotioned

He's clean and fresh

Iyanna didn't realize she was crying until a tear hit her thigh 

" Yan what's wrong " Anthony asked? 

" What's wrong, what's wrong, you really wanna' know what's wrong " Iyanna nearly yelled snapping her head his way.

" Lower yo' voice " Anthony said.

" FUCK MY VOICE, I FUCKING HATE YOU " Iyanna yelled and Anthony was beyond taken back.

What the hell did he do?

" What did you just say " Anthony asking hoping he heard her wrong?

" I..fucking...hate...you " Iyanna said slower.

" Ok sense you hate me so much how bout' I just pack my shit and go " Anthony said.

" At least I would feel safer, all you keep doing is putting me in danger and you don't care because what, oh' yeah, because you always have everything under control so before you leave tell me something Ant, is your life just being at risk again having everything under control, do you even care about your son or me, we could've died and you just don't care so excuse the hell outta' me if I don't give a damn if you leave or not, when are you gonna' get it through your fucking head that I just want to be and feel safe, your lacking, just go, I don't want to look at you no more, I'm going to sleep and by the time I wake up I want you gone " Iyanna said.

" So everything I've been doin' ain't egnough now " Anthony said.

" Hell no, you was just in a fucking shoot out, in our home, people could come back here and kill me and our son because of you, please just go " Iyanna said.

" You really gon' let me leave, shit gets rough and that's it, you just done with me " Anthony said.

Iyanna's lip quivered

For god sakes all she wants is to feel safe

" I didn't say I was done with you, I just want you far away from me until shit calms down " Iyanna said.

" Well Yan I ain't goin' no fuckin' where, this my house and you know what if you wasn't nosey that night you wouldn't be in this shit IN THE FIRST PLACE " Anthony yelled and Iyanna's mouth dropped open.

" No he didn't "

" It's on now "

Iyanna sighed smiling and rubbed her baby belly standing up facing him

" YOU THE ONE THAT KIDNAPPED ME, YOU COULD'VE JUST KILLED
ME " Iyanna yelled fighting back.

" Calm the fuck down, I didn't because because I liked yo' ass, you don't appreciate shit, I got security here 24/7 to protect yo' ungrateful ass but you still don't feel safe, that's a personal fucking problem " Anthony said.

Iyanna started crying

" That's a fucking lie, I am not ungrateful and I do appreciate shit, it's not a personal fucking problem, it's a problem you caused, your supposed to be my man, your supposed to keep me safe and never hurt me but your hurting me now throwing low blows and your not protecting me and it's obvious you not gon' leave, this my house too, I pay bills up in this bitch just like you so I ain't going no where, get the fuck out roomate, I hate you " Iyanna said pointing towards the door.

" I hate yo' ass too, ungrateful ass " Anthony said walking out and Iyanna lost it.

" FUCK YOU " Iyanna yelled picking up a pillow throwing it at him and it hit him directly in the head.

Anthony stopped dead in his tracks and turned around picking up the pillow

" Really " Anthony said.

" You lucky it wasn't the remote control to the TV, get out " Iyanna said.

" No you lucky it wasn't cause' if it was.." Anthony was cut off by Iyanna charging at him slapping him.

" How dare you say that to me " Iyanna nearly yelled now sobbing.

Anthony had egnough of her thinking she can just hit him

He don't like that shit

He didn't hit her so why the fuck she hitting him?

" You got one more time to hit me " Anthony said.

" Or what " Iyanna said pushing him but he grabbed her arm pulled her towards him where her right side was pressed against his 8 pack.

" Ant my arm " Iyanna said beginning to shake in fear.

The way he is grabbing her just reminds her of all the men that used to grab her the same exact way when she was a kid and run away from sex

Let's just say she wasn't always lucky to get away and she really doesn't want to have a flashback

" I told yah' not to hit me again didn't I " Anthony said with a clenched jaw and furious nearly black eyes.

The pain was getting worse

He was just gripping tighter

Iyanna was crying harder and harder

" LET GO OF ME ANTHONY, LET GO OF MEEEEE' " Iyanna yelled yanking her arms away stumbling and Anthony walkout out their bedroom opening up one of the double doors and slammed it behind him.

Iyanna let herself collapse to the floor safely

Iyanna placed her hand on her chest where her heart lied and she broke down in tears holding her aching warm arm that looked like it was changing a color in the spot Anthony was gripping it so tight

Meanwhile Anthony was walking away but he calmed down and realized what he just done

Anthony ran back inside the room and got reedy to apologize

Iyanna lost it jumping up and before she could do anything or say anything else' her water broke

Great what else' is new

They both watched the clear liquid fall Hitting The Carpet

To Be Continued

What you'll think?