Do You Mind

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Enjoy 😘

Iyanna Pov

" After I left my salon I just drove myself straight home in my own misery and my own paranoid "

" I fucking hate this "

-

" I was sleeping peacefully in the middle of the bed tucked and snuggled under the warm covers and I felt a familiar thick long sausage slide inside my walls and that song by DJ Khaled Do You Mind ft. Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, August Alsina, Jeremih, Future, and Rick Ross was playing "

" The next thing I know moans escape from my mouth, what the hell is going on? "

" My eyes shot open and my fiancé was groaning making love to me waking me up out of my sleep but shit that feels so good, I arched' my back and curled my toes "

" Aaaaaah' shit baby " Iyanna moaned gasping.

" I'm sorry " Anthony groaned letting himself down kissing her lips while picking her thighs up wrapping them around his waist.

" Fuck you, I'm still mad " Iyanna moaned with a widened mouth beginning to claw' his back and Anthony pulled out and slammed his dick back inside her walls making the headboard hit the wall and stuff fall down around it while he thrusting his dick hard and fast knowing good damn well what hew doing.

" OOOOOOOOOOOOH' SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT' RIGHT THEEEEEEEEEERE' DAADDY' " Iyanna screamed and Anthony flipped her on top with a grip on her waist making her body come up and slam back down.

She needed this and feeling safe wad needed too

Iyanna gasped loud as fuck throwing her head back and took off her short sexy sky blue night gown but she remembered it had a matching thong she remembered putting on before she went to bed so where did that go

Little does she know that was tossed on the floor but anyways they cam' inside each other

" You still mad at daddy " Anthony groaned asking still inside her in the pit of her stomach?

" Yep' " Iyanna moaned hopping off getting out the bed and turned on the lamp.

" Damnit' Yan I'm not choosin' work over you, stop bein' mad at me " Anthony said still hard.

" Then maybe you should've brought your ass home when I asked you to, so you can't blame me for thinking that and you know what Ant that was really..." Iyanna was cut off by being snatched back on the bed and she ended up laying down on her stomach that hasn't started to grow yet'.

" No Ant, leave me, mmmmhh' shit daddy " Iyanna moaned while Anthony laid on top of her thrusting his his dick back inside the walls and the harder he thrusted the weaker abs' weaker Iyanna got and the less made she was getting.

" Fuck " Anthony groaned getting on his knees and picked up his pace.

" OH' SHIT, OH' FUCK, YES, YEEEEES' YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES', I FORGIVE YOU BAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY', BABY, SHIT THAT'S MY " Iyanna cut off her scream with a gasp.

" That's yo' what Yan " Anthony asked again groaning and knowing he was finna' bust his nut?

" SHIT MY SPOOOOOT' FUUUUUCK' " Iyanna screamed cumming first.

" Shit " Anthony groaned cumming behind her and they laid there.

" Ok I'm over it " Iyanna said and Anthony chuckled pulling out turning turning her over and kissed her lips.

" I love you and I'm sorry " Anthony said.

" I love you too Ant, don't you ever do that to me again " Iyanna said Anthony threw her legs over his shoulders.

" I won't " Anthony groaned.

They went back it

Why should makeup sex end so soon?