I Don't Understand

P.S. 😉 I hope you'll enjoying the spice

Enjoy 😘

Iyanna Pov

" I left the hotel, I had to get the fuck up outta' there and for my friends safety I just let them know I love them to death but I don't want nothing happening to them so I just need them to stay far away from me until things calm down "

" Other then that I Don't Understand why Ant can't come home earlier, I'm the one sitting here scared as fuck close to 2 months pregnant in just 2 days and my fiancé Anthony Lancaster promised me he'd be on the next flight out here if something pop off but he's gonna' be here tomorrow morning "

" That shit just not fair, fuck the money, he made me a promise, why he putting his work before me, ugggh' I can't fucking stand him at times but fine if he don't wanna' be here at the exact time I need him the most then I'll just protect my damn self and handle business with with my hair salon but our argument we had over the phone earlier, just know it's far from over, I fucking hate him wright now "

" My salon is completely done being furniturished and all the power being turned on today, the lights, the electricity, the heat, the water, every is salon needs to be up and running but also Mr. Cayden Mercion is stopping by to pick his check up in person but what he doesn't know is that my Ant gave him more then what he was supposed to get sense he did such a wonderful job and did me a favor "

" Thank you Mr. Mercion, your work is one of a kind "

" Anyways I'm recruiting my beauty school graduates, male and female, their diploma must be hung up on the wall by their station, I can't wait till everyone starts coming to Iyanna's because we do everything except nails and feet, they have other salons for that, I'm about the hair so my salon not only we do regular hair but we also do them bomb ass African braids and sew' ins' or glue ins', I also sell lace front wigs and the news is coming by next month on the 1st for the grand opening and it's the beginning of August "

" Now that I think about it I was kidnapped by Anthony Lancaster in May, damn, I'm still happy I'm becoming Mrs. Lancaster, yes I hate him right now but I still love him to death, that's never gonna' change "

-

Iyanna Outfit

" I Don't Understand why you didn't want to come inside Mr

" I Don't Understand why you didn't want to come inside Mr. Mercion but thanks for everything, oh' yeah and congratulations on your marriage, your wife is too beautiful and thick for words " Iyanna said handing Cayden his paycheck in the parking lot of her hair salon.

So much was going on inside, they was getting everything set up and ready

" Thank you, I actually just got off my honeymoon and I didn't wanna' come inside is because between me and you, ladies be droolin' and beggin' for my attention the minute they see me, that shit annoyin' yah know " Cayden said putting the paycheck in his pocket after folding it.

" Oh' well why didn't yah' just say that but I know your a busy man so I'm not gonna' take up any more of your time but take care " Iyanna said walking away towards the double doors of her salon.

" You too " Cayden said walking back towards his Lamborghini and getting in closing the door and took off like a crazy man running from the law.

" Woah' he sure drives fast "

Iyanna was enterupted from her thoughts when her cellphone rang in her clutch

Iyanna pulled it out walking inside her salon and her fiancé was calling

She rolled her eyes and answered

Iyanna: " What do you want
Anthony? "

Anthony was taken back at the sound of his government name

Anthony: " Damn you don't gotta' throw my government name out like that baby, you miss daddy yet' "

Iyanna rolled her eyes and smirked

Yeah she mad at him but that don't mean she don't miss him, he don't gotta' know that though

Iyanna: " Ant what do you want? "

Anthony: " And you avoidin' the question, fuck yeah you miss me but anyways I just called to say I'm sorry about this mornin', I just feel like you trippin' over nothin', ain't shit gon' happen to you, I'm already on top of my game handlin' it so you just relax and stop stressin' "

Iyanna: " Relax, stop stressing really, they're out to get you and you want me to relax, goodbye Anthony "

Anthony: " Don't hang up on me "

Iyanna hung up anyway but she was now walking inside her office

Iyanna sat down at her desk and began to think the worst

No matter how much she tried she just couldn't stop stressing

That's becoming one of the hardest things in the world and it's far from a good thing

It's a terrible thing

Her cellphone rang but she ignored it and put her head on the desk covering it completely

" I'm scared and he's not thinking nothing of it, I can't believe this shit, he's supposed to care a be worried but he's not, what the fuck? "

" I don't know how much more of this I can take "

" When is this going to end, I just want a peaceful life for god sakes but do I get that "

" No because this is the life I signed up for when I said yes "

" I still don't regret it, I just wish my fiancé be more considerate but no he's too focused on the money right now, son of a bitch, who cares about that stupid money, NOT ME "

" I fucking hate him, he's supposed to make all my problems go away and make me feel good on all levels and he's not doing that "

" I can't take this shit no more "

Iyanna began to let her tears fall

She's been holding them in for a minute anyway, it's good to let them out

Holding them in along with everything else' just drives you crazy and wright now the craziness came our

Poor Iyanna