You My Future Wifey Part 2

This chapter will be short

Enjoy 😘

Iyanna Pov

" All last night and this morning was great, Ant says I earned all his dick, no wonder why he wouldn't let me suck, he just wanted to do me and wright "

" Awwww' he so sweet and I love it but now that's he's back I'm really ready to start furnishing my salon, the building done "

" I wonder why people work so fast and still create a masterpiece in the end "

" Me I'd rather just take my time, I was never a fast worker but will I ever be, I don't know "

" Only time will tell "

-

" Anthony got out the bed after kissing my jaw' bone and I sat up covering myself with the covers, he walked towards the bathroom but I grabbed my phone calling Ariol "

" She went straight M.I.A on my
ass "

Ariol: " Hey Yan "

Iyanna: " Ari don't hey Yan me, what the hell "

Ariol: " I've been busy fuckin' Richard, he's actually...mmmhhh' shit...eating me out as we speak "

Iyanna: " Ewww' why you didn't say anything, just come by later for dinner and just so you know, Kalo and his girlfriend Khaleah gonna' be here "

Ariol: " Uh' ok, should I be worried "

" Nope Kalo cool " Richard said lifting his head up for a second.

" Ummm' nigga' I didn't say stop, get back to work " Ariol said.

" You gon' stop tellin' me what to do " Richard said getting up completely ramming his dick inside her walls and took her cellphone turning it off and tossed it on the floor.

" OOOOOOOH' FUCK MEEEEEE' SORRY DADDY " Ariol said as he pulled out flipping her over on ass up face down.

Richard really finna' give it to her now

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' BABY, THAT'S MY SPOOOOOOOOOOT' " Ariol screamed with gritted teeth and they cam' inside each other.

Richard pulled out and Ariol collapsed turning over and pulled him down breathing heavy kissing his lips

" You love the way I put it down on that ass " Richard said laying down and they cuddled.

" Yes, I can definitely get used to this, so now that I'm not working and you gon' take care of everything what I'm supposed to do " Ariol said.

" You wanna' give whatever this is a try " Richard said.

" You promise me no secrets, no lies and you'll break up with me before you cheat on me " Ariol said.

" Ion' know, do you promise the same thing " Richard said.

" Yep' " Ariol said.

" Aight' deal " Richard said kissing her neck and they got under the covers and and cuddled more then before.

They ended up going one more round then calling it a day falling asleep until it was time to go to Ant and Yan house

-

Iyanna: " Well damn Khaleah, if you wanted to be my friend then all you had to do was ask, of course I'll be your friend "

Khaleah: " Thank you so much, you won't regret this "

Iyanna: " Yeah we'll see and tell Kalo dumb ass I said hi, see you later tonight "

Khaleah: " See you'll tonight "

They hung up at the same time

Iyanna finally got up to join Anthony in the shower

They went a couple rounds woth minor breaks

You'll will find out more about Kalo and Khaleah relationship next chapter