What Flacco Wants Flacco Gets

Enjoy 😘

Anthony Pov

" This is just great, fucking great, I can't believe these p*ssy bitches kidnapped me and at a vulnerable moment too "

" They didn't even let me put up a fight, this some bullshit man, just wait till' my crew show up with my future wifey, they all gon' get fucked up alright "

" Fucked up Ant style but damn I miss my Yan, I hope she good, daddy gon' be back soon, she just gotta' be patient "

-

5 hours approximately after Anthony Kidnapping

A black bag was snatched off Anthony head and his eyes fluttered open

He was in Flacco office tied to a chair

" Bout' time you wake up, you a heavy sleeper, you jet legged cause' I am " Flacco asked putting his feet on his desk crossing it smoking a blunt?

" The fuck you want from me " Anthony asked?

" You see Anthony, I thought about killing you after that shit you pulled on me 2 years ago, you were supposed to be my friend, my business partner but you betrayed me, that hurt my feelings, how could you do that to me " Flacco asked?

" BITCH that money was mine in the first damn place, you mad just cause' I took it back, fuck outta' here, now I didn't ask you for a explanation, I asked you what you want from me " Anthony asked still in boss mode even though he's the one tied up to a chair?

" I want my money back " Flacco said.

" So " Anthony said.

" Tell me where I can get it and I'll let you off easy " Flacco said.

" That money gone my nigga' " Anthony said.

" Then you gonna' stay here and work for me to pay it off and when you done, I'm putting a bullet in your head, then I'll be taking over your empire parts in Georgia along with all mine in Columbia " Flacco said.

" There will never be a cold day in hell I'll work for you or anyone " Anthony said.

" If you don't then I'm gonna' send my boys back to Georgia and take care of that pretty bitch of yours " Flacco said.

" Touching her is the last thing you gon' wanna' do my nigga' " Anthony said.

" Don't talk to me like you imitate me cause' you don't, you try any funny shit and she's dead and your days of working for me will be cut short, either' you eat or you gonna' die so if I were you I'll just take this deal " Flacco said.

Anthony glanced at the gun on the desk

" You wanna' know somethin' Flacco " Anthony said on a slick smirking.

" What's that Anthony Lancaster " Flacco asked?

" Suck my dick " Anthony said jumping up flipping the chair holding his arms out grabbing the gun along the way crashing it on the floor and shot everyone in the room.

Anthony and Flacco had their's guns pointed at each other

Several other workers busted the doors open and pointing their guns at Anthony

Flacco laughed

" You don't stand a chance, get the hell up " Flacco said not taking his gun off.
Anthony cursed himself out putting his gun down

" What Flacco Wants Flacco Gets
right " Anthony said standing up with his chin up and his hands cuffed in front of him.

" You know me well, the only reason why I'm not gon' kill you now is because I want my damn money back and I'm gonna' get it, but first " Flacco said finna' hit him with the gun but Anthony quickly caught it and hit Flacco with it instead then shot all his works.